Somebody help me get an order! :(

talk2sydney

Hello everyone, I am new on Fiverr and I would appreciate any tips/help with regards to getting orders. I understand how skeptical buyers might get placing orders with a seller with 0 reviews. How do I let them know it's because I am new and somebody has to give me a chance to see my worth?

It's the classic 'new seller' dilemma. How to attract orders with no track record on the platform? The thing is, a seller can convey professionalism and skill even without any reviews, but it takes careful structuring of their gigs.

Buyers want to be confident that a seller will live up to what they promise to deliver. A gig that offers a service with a reasonable scope with a reasonable time frame and at a reasonable price is a good initial step.

Both your listed gigs offer unlimited revisions, and while you may think that will attract buyers with your willingness to please them and address any concerns, that may have the opposite effect. Offering unlimited revisions can also be construed as the seller lacking confidence in their work and that buyers can expect requiring multiple revisions to finally receive a halfway decent end product.

There's no simple solution to start getting the ball rolling, but many new sellers try to gamble on the Buyer Requests page just to receive a few orders and reviews, but be forewarned, BR is FULL of ridiculous requests at pathetic wages.

Archived