Most of the orders are complicated on fiverr

maira_ash

Maybe that's why it's paid WORK and not homework? Or volunteer work? Or - 

you get the gist.

75% of the people who'd contacted me prior to now were reasonable. I've worked with about 5% who ended up being grouches (and not fun to work with...) but just refused the other 20%.

However, if lots of people are asking you things that they think you could do...maybe the issue isn't in them but in the way you advertise yourself? Of course, I could be wrong, but...

15 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Maybe that's why it's paid WORK and not homework? Or volunteer work? Or - 

you get the gist.

75% of the people who'd contacted me prior to now were reasonable. I've worked with about 5% who ended up being grouches (and not fun to work with...) but just refused the other 20%.

However, if lots of people are asking you things that they think you could do...maybe the issue isn't in them but in the way you advertise yourself? Of course, I could be wrong, but...

might be possible you are but even organic customers is not easy to find

Maybe you gave too much expectations the way you presented your gig and self for a job and they expected nothing less than what you offered.

It may also seem this way when you're unable to fulfill what you applied for.

Most buyers give tough time true, but if you apply for something you love doing and get paid for it there should be no issue.

33 minutes ago, maira_ash said:

the buyer on this platform gives tough work and tough time😑

There are many potential root or contributory causes for such a dilemma:

-overpromising what one can deliver and the time frame it can be delivered in.

-attracting the "choosy beggar" type of buyer who has exceedingly high expectations for a minimal amount of payment.

-not establishing a proper and efficient workflow OR not actually being skilled/experienced in the services one provides.

-not being able to properly communicate and comprehend the buyers needs.

-offering unlimited revisions and sabotaging yourself by not setting reasonable boundaries for the work you deliver.

or a multitude of other potential causes.

Sure, the random nightmare buyer can and will pop up eventually for every seller, but if you are consistently receiving difficult orders or having difficult clients, then something else is likely playing a part rather than just a string of bad luck.

2 minutes ago, enunciator said:

There are many potential root or contributory causes for such a dilemma:

-overpromising what one can deliver and the time frame it can be delivered in.

-attracting the "choosy beggar" type of buyer who has exceedingly high expectations for a minimal amount of payment.

-not establishing a proper and efficient workflow OR not actually being skilled/experienced in the services one provides.

-not being able to properly communicate and comprehend the buyers needs.

-offering unlimited revisions and sabotaging yourself by not setting reasonable boundaries for the work you deliver.

or a multitude of other potential causes.

Sure, the random nightmare buyer can and will pop up eventually for every seller, but if you are consistently receiving difficult orders or having difficult clients, then something else is likely playing a part rather than just a string of bad luck.

that's helpful

3 minutes ago, greyscript said:

Maybe you gave too much expectations the way you presented your gig and self for a job and they expected nothing less than what you offered.

It may also seem this way when you're unable to fulfill what you applied for.

Most buyers give tough time true, but if you apply for something you love doing and get paid for it there should be no issue.

yeah some customer's are friendly and gives flexibility in their work but those who accept our buyer request deals strictly

1 hour ago, maira_ash said:

yeah some customer's are friendly and gives flexibility in their work but those who accept our buyer request deals strictly

Ok, for the buyer requests that's on another level, most times they're just vague on what they want.

I believe as a professional that you are you should see where issues would come.

Talk to them and they should explain what is needed and you tell them how you wish to solve their problems and if they're not ok too demanding you have the right to decline to work on the project that way you avoid the issues that come

Archived