What type of words are not allow in Fiverr ?

mohammad_arifur

Question

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, gina_riley2 said:

1. Profanity

2. Any discussion about taking work off platform

3. Giving out personal info such as email, PayPal account, etc. That is not associated with work.

** As an example, creating a website or business card may require you to get email, address, etc from buyer.

Thank you so much.  But,  For creating Business card then I want client information Like: Gmail, number etc.  That time what can I do ? 

• Like 7

Just make sure you are not trying to communicate or taking payment outside of Fiverr. That means no personal information's but if you need email, phone number, etc for working purpose then you can request for it on your gig "Buyer Requirements" section. 

Also, you can mention it in your gig description or ask on the order page. Just make sure it will require for work only. 

• Like 4

On 10/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, mohammad_arifur said:

Thank you so much.  But,  For creating Business card then I want client information Like: Gmail, number etc.  That time what can I do ? 

If you create a business card for your client in Fiber and you will need his personal information. In that case, you need all the information, including email and other phone numbers. What do you do? So if you tell him straightforwardly that the information for your business card will be broken by the Fiber Rules. If you say on the opposite side that your details give me your Business Card please provide me with your details. In that case, you do not break the Fiber Rules. So you can use this information as details, not as information.

• Like 3