So I've Reached Level 1 but...

johnnyneal

This will sound generic, but study your competition (pricing, etc)...Then try revamping your gigs - title, description, tags, etc. Give it 2 weeks and see if its working. Probably marketing your gig to get some sales going.

Once the algorithm picks up that your gig is getting traction it helps out on your impressions and visibility. 

Now this is not an official answer but I feel like the algorithm prioritizes those gigs with sales and constant good private and public feedback from clients.

7 hours ago, johnnyneal said:

So I finally reached level 1 after about 6 months of graft but it seems the views on my gigs have gone down and I'm not getting as many orders. Can anyone offer some advice on how to get myself out there more?

Hi Johnny - I'm not a level 1 yet myself, but getting there. So well done for achieving that as many don't.

It's very tough out there for VO actors, due to there being a lot of very established & long standing sellers, plus we're also up against all the cheap AI voiceovers now, which Fiverr does not seem to distinguish from us 'real' voiceover people.  I can't really add too much from what has already been said and I'm no expert, but for what it's worth, you may wish to look at altering your generic "British Male Voiceover" gig - simply because that area (keywords) is soooo generic and saturated. Even with 'gig rotation' the chances of appearing anywhere new the top of search is small. Perhaps concentrate on 'niche', similar to your D&D gigs & build on that. 

**Of course, as well intentioned as my comments are, this is all with the caveat that I am a relative newbie. But I hope that helps a bit. Good luck.   

I noticed that this generally rotates. There are times where you get a lot of messages at once and can have even 5 active orders on your dashboard, but sometimes the platform might give the chance to other sellers. The more orders you complete though, the less it will take for new buyers to show up. Before reaching level 1, I could even stay a whole month without any order, but after the first badge it got better although I still had some so called dead days. Now that I am level 2 I can say that in my case the timeframe between the full completion of active orders and the placement of a new one is reduced. My impressions basically jump up and down.

I got the same experience after get level 1 badge. No orders, No clicks and No impressions. Did some orders from buyer request and retaining buyers and get 5 star review from all of them. But didn't change the gig rank at all. I gave up doing this after 3-4 months because gig doesn't rank. After 4 months it is automatically came up and I think it is gig rotation from Fiverr Algorithm.  If you can put all the 10 gigs please put with attractive images and SEO them with keywords. Thank you!

Archived