BUYER REQUEST

liton656

ORDER COMPLETED ON BUYER REQUEST🤑

Did you want to know about my proposal trick and tips?

[Many months later, again I have started sending buyer request proposals. Most of the time I send a day 4-5 offers out of 10 and get 2 to 3 client messages from these. Secret, I never use any of the previously written templates or copy-paste.]

👉👉 Share your buyer request proposal that you write in your proposal.

1.png

2.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 10

I don't use buyer requests. Personally, I think they should be removed from the platform. Many will disagree, but that's just my opinion.

99% of them are drastically underpaid and overworked. The people posting them aren't enjoyable to partner with and generally don't value you.
Unless it's something extremely niche, or the buyer has a good reason that the Gigs already available on the platform aren't suitable for them, the only reason they post a request is because they want the service at far less than any buyer who's Gig is actually worth buying will charge.

Fiverr is designed around the concept of buyers coming to you. If I wanted to look for suitable jobs every day, I would use a different platform where you can bid on jobs, there are plenty of them out there.

If you're relying on buyer requests to get your orders, and you aren't getting them through your Gig(s), you're doing something wrong. I don't know of any sellers on Fiverr that are successful that ever look at the buyer request section.

Okay, so you're a brand new seller and are willing to do a few jobs at a super low rate just to gain some feedback and build an order history. I still wouldn't recommend it, but each to their own.

I just think that there is an unhealthy fascination throughout the forum with people spending far too much time and effort worrying about the buyer request section when it's not the path to becoming a successful freelancer. If you spent that time actually working on how you present your Gigs, your profile, and establishing yourself as a reputable, consistent and legitimate seller, it would be far more beneficial than trawling through underpaid and demoralizing buyer requests each day. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joshnadin said:

I don't use buyer requests. Personally, I think they should be removed from the platform. Many will disagree, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you too. Because now most of the buyer requests are fake.

99% of them are drastically underpaid and overworked. The people posting them aren't enjoyable to partner with and generally don't value you.

Not everyone is like that but there are some buyers who are like that.

Fiverr is designed around the concept of buyers coming to you. If I wanted to look for suitable jobs every day, I would use a different platform where you can bid on jobs, there are plenty of them out there.

Right

Okay, so you're a brand new seller and are willing to do a few jobs at a super low rate just to gain some feedback and build an order history. I still wouldn't recommend it, but each to their own.

I am a Level 2 seller on fiverr. And I never work on a budget less than my fair share. I don’t know, maybe you are not able to explain the value of your skills and your time so that's why you can’t able increase their low budget to high price. Usually at first everyone wants to get his work at a lower price (just like you do when you go to the market to buy anything). This does not mean that you have to do his job. If you have a problem with his budget then you can just avoid it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, liton656 said:

I am a Level 2 seller on fiverr. And I never work on a budget less than my fair share. I don’t know, maybe you are not able to explain the value of your skills and your time so that's why you can’t able increase their low budget to high price.

Erm, great? I'm thrilled for you that you're level two. All that means is that you've completed $2,000 worth of orders and 50 of them whilst keeping your metrics above the baseline for promotion. I won't state what my seller level is as that's not relevant to the discussion. I positively wouldn't state my Top Rated status in bold letters though as that's a bit cringe.. :classic_wacko:
I'm certainly able to demonstrate the value of my skills and my time, that's why my Gigs are consistently fully booked. :classic_happy:
I don't want to spend my time convincing anyone that I'm worth what I charge, that's why my customers come to me, and the quality of my portfolio, previous ratings plus a number of other factors speak for themselves and my clients pay me the price that I want to charge without having to negotiate my rates.

9 hours ago, liton656 said:

Usually at first everyone wants to get his work at a lower price (just like you do when you go to the market to buy anything). This does not mean that you have to do his job. If you have a problem with his budget then you can just avoid it.

Not at all. This is a concept that does not exist where I'm from. I know there is a 'haggling' culture in certain demographics, but that does not mean everyone wants something at a lower price. Lower price means lower quality a lot of the time, not always; but most of the time. Most people believe that they get what they pay for. Not every buyer wants services at a lower price, I target my services towards the European and American markets and people hardly ever try to negotiate prices.
I think buyers and sellers from places where a haggling culture exists, need to realize that in the western world, the price of something is the price, and starting a business relationship by trying to get it cheaper is not the way to show the selling party you have respect for them and their skills.

When I go to the 'market', I pay the price that is shown. If I don't want to pay the price, I don't buy the product or service. I wouldn't walk into a Lamborghini dealership and ask them to sell me a car for cheaper just because Toyota sell them for $500,000 less. It's the same concept.

As previously stated, I'm just saying that Buyer Requests are not the key to being successful on this specific platform. You can't deny that the vast majority of work offered are $5 Gigs, and any actual professional would charge $100's if not $1,000's for the same service.

If you want to spend your time trawling though buyer requests, that's up to you. Cool.
But please don't tell me that you wouldn't prefer to simply wake up every day to the type of client you want to work with paying the exact prices you want to charge just sitting in your order queue instead of asking people if you can work for them.

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

👉 Gig rank and Order Tips for new seller.👁️‍🗨️

1. Research and Find low competitive keywords.
  2. Create a buyer-friendly title ( Use the main keyword of your gig title ).
  3. Your gig should have main and popular keywords in the Tag section, and 3 to 4 times use the main tag in the Description.
  4. Add attractive 3 gig images, PDF and Video (Must).
  5. Add attracted "Thumbnail" which buyers mind attracted.
  6. Select the right category about your gig service.
  7. Write professionally and clearly about your services and work process in the description.
  8. Add FAQ ( Try to write some common buyer questions and answers).
  9. Keep the price of the gig slightly lower than your competitors ( If you new seller and there are no reviews on your profile).
  10. Send 10 buyer requests regularly which help you to get orders easily.

Extra Tips:

• Make a strong portfolio
  • Share/Marketing your gig on social media platform in the right way (Although I'm not marketing expert😜

If there have any mistake or wrong information, then feel free to advise me. Thank you!

Edited by liton656
  • Like 149
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 20

We read this tips all the time on forum, and without getting any orders to begin with, none of these tips are applicable. So what I would highly suggest to all the new sellers is to have those first few orders by taking your current clients inside of fiverr, as well as asking your friends to buy your service on fiverr. In this way you will have a feedback to show and work samples. 

Good luck 🙂 

• Like 62
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, liton656 said:

lol😆😆

I say something funny right🤣? I'm glad that I made you laugh🥰. I request something and you disrespect me with your arrogance that is so nice...🥰

Clap for you man👏👏👏

And I'm not a pro but I do research.. And again thanks for your reply.

Mission fail😆

• Like 50
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 5

• 10 months later...