How can I talk to people on mobile in America-Europe or any other country?

mdminhaz05

If you google "How to call US number cheap from Egypt" you will already have a lot of suggestions.

If you really really really want to save money, then might as well scrap out mobile and just use internet based messaging apps.

The most-downloaded communication apps in the United States include WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger (and its less data-intense version, Messenger Lite) and Telegram. 

I am guessing your client is a marketer, what does he do.. cold calling? Hahaha, just a guess.

22 hours ago, theratypist said:

If you google "How to call US number cheap from Egypt" you will already have a lot of suggestions.

If you want to save money, they might as well scrap out mobile and just use internet-based messaging apps.

The most downloaded communication apps in the United States include WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger (and its less data-intense version, Messenger Lite), and Telegram. 

I am guessing your client is a marketer, what does he do.. cold calling? Hahaha, just a guess.

Thanks for your nice advice. He is a web developer. Now he is looking for people in America who do not have a website. So I collect them and make a lead. Many of them just use mobile. For which they have to call directly. Not wanting to talk to them through social media. Wanting to speak directly. So he asked me if there was any way. Besides, many of them do not have social media presence at all. So he asked.  Do you have any other options?

Thanks for your nice advice. He is a web developer. Now he is looking for people in America who do not have a website. So I collect them and make a lead. Many of them just use mobile. For which they have to call directly. Not wanting to talk to them through social media. Wanting to speak directly. So he asked me if there was any way. Besides, many of them do not have social media presence at all. So he asked. Do you have any other options?

On 10/2/2021 at 1:00 AM, mdminhaz05 said:

Thanks for your nice advice. He is a web developer. Now he is looking for people in America who do not have a website. So I collect them and make a lead. Many of them just use mobile. For which they have to call directly. Not wanting to talk to them through social media. Wanting to speak directly. So he asked me if there was any way. Besides, many of them do not have social media presence at all. So he asked.  Do you have any other options?

Ah yes that makes sense. That is very difficult to do, the idea that a foreign number is calling will already makes his chances difficult considering foreign calls aren't the usual calls to be expected on a given day. The best thing you can do is the suggestions from the "how to call US number cheap from Egypt" results.

On 10/3/2021 at 2:00 AM, olyasr said:

He can use Telegram or Whatsapp, or Zoom.

Or do you mean to talk to people from Fiverr? If so, he can't do this due to Fiverr rules

Thank you so much for the nice comment. I strictly follow and follow the rules of Fiverr. You may have misunderstood. My client does a web development job. He is looking for such a person in America. Those who are starting a new business. They need a website.  To contact them directly.  Whether they will be needed.  So he wants to talk to them on the phone. Now he lives in Egypt. It is difficult for him to call so many times and it costs a lot. So is there any means of communicating with them?  Those whose lead I have gathered have less presence on social media. So is there a medium that can talk to them easily?

44 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Ah yes that makes sense. That is very difficult to do, the idea that a foreign number is calling will already makes his chances difficult considering foreign calls aren't the usual calls to be expected on a given day. The best thing you can do is the suggestions from the "how to call US number cheap from Egypt" results.

I've done a lot of research. But I can't find a way. 

Archived