I am Level One Seller and working on Lead Generation. Since one month, I'm not getting any order as well as any message. What can I do now?

mofazzalbrur

• mofazzalbrur changed the title to I am Level One Seller and working on Lead Generation. Since one month, I'm not getting any order as well as any message. What can I do now?
Just now, vickiespencer said:

Yep, I see you have a new forum profile picture. 

Let’s not discuss the horridly mangled, low-level, squashed picture that my laughably musical brain can’t seem to upload into a viewable image. 

You need a replicated horn from the 60’s with authentic articulation? Sure I can do that. You want an original fiddle line that sounds manufactured from Western swing musicians in the 30’s? Yep. I can do that. You want a modern pop or rock or country song, I’m all over it. 

But if you need a clear representation of yourself formatted to a forum image, apparently that’s too much for my mental capacity. 

Oh well. I don’t need a clear image to drink coffee in sweatpants. After all, that’s what I’m here for. 

Just now, damooch916 said:

my kids knocking over things in the background,

Why, are they wrestling?

1 minute ago, damooch916 said:

coffee stains on my shirt

I see you colored your shirt a dark color to hide them.

1 minute ago, damooch916 said:

the face contortion that comes with thinking about melodies all day. 

I can relate, but I get mine from looking for missing commas.

2 minutes ago, damooch916 said:

Not too bad after I edited out the Swiss rolls,

You can do that?

Guest lloydsolutions

Fiverr does not allow the service you are offering.

Your gigs are likely to be removed at any time. 

Check out this topic: 

Services That involve sharing personal information of third parties 

We do not allow services that breach 3rd-party rights and lead to spamming individuals. In order to ensure this policy, we ask that the data provided in these services will be unique to each order and will only contain business data. 

Do not post, offer, or ask for:  

• Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.

• Premade lists containing personal data.

• Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.  

• The above is from the Community Standards under Prohibited Services.

Archived