Drastic performance drop of all my Gigs. What happened?

riccardoarmelli

Question

Hi everyone, I just can't figure out what happened. I have 4 gigs and 2 gigs have been on the first page for months for several keywords related to medical writing and for weeks even the Fiverr Choice. Great flow of orders and earnings, 5k impressions per day but for the last two weeks I've seen a drastic drop in impressions and obviously orders, I've ended up at the bottom of other gigs without ever receiving a negative review and being a level 2 seller with great communication. I had a disagreement with a buyer and blocked him after having the order cancelled. Can anyone give me some advice? My business is really suffering as a result....

3 answers to this question

It can be many things but a cancellation and disagreement with a client seems like a good reason for that. 
Fiverr algorithm based on your performance and they have a lot of hidden metrics that you don’t even see. 
One of them is a hidden feedback that buyers can leave and it’s weighted much more than public reviews. 
Cancellation is already bad but your client also could’ve left negative hidden feedback after the cancellation especially if you had disagreement. 
All you can do is to keep delivering outstanding work to the clients that you currently have 

Thanks! Luckily I have the repeat customers who support me, I hope to be back on top soon. In my opinion Fiverr does not protect sellers from problematic customers, as sellers always have to lose out. I also think it's crazy to have such a drastic drop on all my gigs, I had over 100 satisfied customers and only one problem with this customer...

Archived