No impressions

lucyzml

1 minute ago, lucyzml said:

Hi experts,

I published a gig yesterday and it’s searchable now. However I’m only having 11 impressions and 1 click over the past 24 hours🥲is this normal?

Here’s a link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a661064cf0?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Could you please take a look and let me know how I can improve?

Thanks in advance!!!

Lucy

Yes. It takes time for the algorithm to learn your gig, and where you should be placed in search. Impressions depend on your level, recent stats, demand and competition in your niche and a range of other factors. You can't expect great numbers when you're new. It takes time to build a business.

6 minutes ago, lucyzml said:

Hi experts,

I published a gig yesterday and it’s searchable now. However I’m only having 11 impressions and 1 click over the past 24 hours🥲is this normal?

Here’s a link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a661064cf0?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

Could you please take a look and let me know how I can improve?

Thanks in advance!!!

Lucy

P.S. Since you will be teaching/doing calls, I highly recommend that you make a good gig video where you introduce yourself, your skills, and why the buyer should pick you instead of anyone else. Gigs with video convert better (if the video is good). 

Welcome to Fiverr, Lucy! :)

31 minutes ago, smashradio said:

P.S. Since you will be teaching/doing calls, I highly recommend that you make a good gig video where you introduce yourself, your skills, and why the buyer should pick you instead of anyone else. Gigs with video convert better (if the video is good). 

Welcome to Fiverr, Lucy! 🙂

Thank you so much for the advice!! I’ll definitely add a video to it:)

Hope everything goes well for you too!!

lucy

Archived