About Buyer Request

razwanulislam

There is nothing wrong in your profile or gigs. Surely lowering the prices (just for a little while, to start the orders coming) would be helpful. You can rise the back (even higher than your actual prices), when you will have an older and more trustable seller profile 😉

I don't know anything about UI design so I won't comment on that one.

For your gig pricing, since you haven't got any orders yet I'd delete you middle package, make your bottom package be your middle one, and make a new bottom tier that is just $10-$15 for a single page. So someone can hire you for a single graphic to try you out.

I don't know if I would brag about designing in Canva. Canva is great and you are doing good things with it, but a lot of users might be thinking they can do that same thing you are doing, themselves. It's okay to just say you are designing things. The right buyer isn't going to care what you've used to design it. I might be wrong about this.

Finally, I would suggest to make a few more gigs. What else could you design besides Instagram posts? Who could you market to specifically? Could you design custom family Christmas cards? Business cards for realtors? Postcards for teachers? You only have two graphic design gigs. That's like tossing out one single fishing line in a really big ocean. You've got more skills than that. Diversify a bit.

Good luck!

Archived