my Gig not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr

elsmmn00

Hello,

my name is ilyas i'm a fiverr seller, i just want to  know that my gig It has been not showing up in searches since August 19th until now, even though I get 5 stars rating and most of my customers are satisfied, this problem became the last 3 months i don't know the reasons

when i contact the support for a solution i receive just general answers, if there's a problem in my account or in the website i should know

the problem became when i start using the the promotion gig feature, my gig not showing on search when my gig became unqualified for promotion 

thank you and have a great day

• Like 18
  • Up 1

On 9/10/2021 at 9:31 PM, elsmmn00 said:

my gig not showing on search

Are your impressions more than zero? 
If yes then your gig is shown in search even if you can’t find it. 

if your gig is not qualified for promoted feature anymore it means that the quality or your performance probably dropped down. Even if you get 5stars reviews there is also a secret review where buyers might’ve been writing something very different from public review 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for your answer

my gig was on the first page all the time, my impressions were between 800 and 2000k without promotion, but when I start using the promotion gig feature and after my gig became unqualified my gig impressions became between 10 and 30, and my gig was removed from the first page, my gig back to the first page every time when it became qualified for promotion again.

so if my gig is already ranked and got new orders every time, why did the promotion gig feature remove my ranked gig when it became not qualified?  that's a big problem actually, this feature instead of helping sellers, it does the opposite unfortunately  

regards

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, elsmmn00 said:

why did the promotion gig feature remove my ranked gig when it became not qualified?  

It’s not the promoted feature itself. You are not qualified for promoted gigs when your hidden metrics fall down, if your metrics fall down then your gigs get lower position. That feature is most likely just and indication and not the cause. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 8 months later...

Today, I just feel disappointed with fiverr. I created my gig in February 2018. I received an order just that month and since then I have never received any other. Today, I just went through around 10,000 gigs on my category, twice for that matter, just to realize that my gig is nowhere to be found. It is so sad that I have been waiting for an order that would never come. I really need help here!

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 9 months later...

Hi, I am facing the same issue.. My gigs are on search results few days ago on some keywords.. But now suddenly, my gigs are not showing even on last page.. And I didn't get an exact answer from support team as well.. Is there anyone who can help me// please