What do you think about Page/Tab Refresher? Share Experience about it.

thushanxeno

Some peoples telling these days fiverr get down impressions using auto refresher tool. But Impressions , clicks, and orders depend with your past works and key tags. All time can’t achieve the good impressions. Because a lot of people doing selling on fiverr. Then buyers coming for their needs and they watched some gigs when you online or not. but good percentage have to get order onliner. when you used the auto refresher it’s never giving orders. send Buyer Request make impressed imagers for gig. Its Useful like Auto Refresher.
Any one have more experience Comment on here… Its my pleasure

That was kind of hard to try to comprehend, but I’ll just cut to the chase.

Auto-refresher apps/programs are great…to get you warnings and eventually kicked off the platform. Being seen as online provides an incredibly limited and minimal increase in gig visibility only to buyers with a specific search filter setting and doesn’t come close to making up the risk of having your account banned.

That was kind of hard to try to comprehend, but I’ll just cut to the chase.

Auto-refresher apps/programs are great…to get you warnings and eventually kicked off the platform. Being seen as online provides an incredibly limited and minimal increase in gig visibility only to buyers with a specific search filter setting and doesn’t come close to making up the risk of having your account banned.

Thats good brother witch page did you use auto refresher?

You’ve completely misunderstood what I posted.

I do not use an auto refresher and have never used an auto refresher. I value my account and presence on Fiverr.

If you do not, then go right ahead and use whatever you want to your heart’s content, “brother.”

You’ve completely misunderstood what I posted.

I do not use an auto refresher and have never used an auto refresher. I value my account and presence on Fiverr.

If you do not, then go right ahead and use whatever you want to your heart’s content, “brother.”

sorry brother. misunderstand it.

Just do a quick forum search of “auto refresher” and you will quickly find out that this is a fairly common question and with a CLEAR, DEFINITIVE answer.

Don’t just take my word for it if you are still doubtful.

ok brother. just for research man new comers 🙃

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, thushanxeno said:

I haven't any experience😊

You're not allowed to use one. Fiverr will know. Besides, why would you want to cheat the system by being online when you're not online? I recommend that you read the terms you accepted when you signed up. :) 

Just now, smashradio said:

You're not allowed to use one. Fiverr will know. Besides, why would you want to cheat the system by being online when you're not online? I recommend that you read the terms you accepted when you signed up. 🙂

100% agreed. You're rather new and you're already trying to cheat the system? That's not ok, no matter the level you have. It's against the rules. 

Just now, donnovan86 said:

100% agreed. You're rather new and you're already trying to cheat the system? That's not ok, no matter the level you have. It's against the rules. 

Yeah. Not making great first impressions at all. "Hey, I'm new. I want to break the rules! Please tell me more!". 

Just now, thushanxeno said:

depend with level?

He means that even if you're new or a top rated seller, breaking the rules is not ok. You just got here, and you're already asking about breaking the rules. 

Here's the thing: there are thousands of new sellers signing up for Fiverr. Many of them will immediately try to cheat the system, thinking they can win. But they can't, so when they get problems because of it they come here to the forums, complaining. 

You already knew this, of course, because you wouldn't have asked if you didn't suspect that it was wrong. 

You don't get more orders on Fiverr by being "online" when you're not online. Cheating won't get you any success. Only great skills and a proper business strategy will. 

5 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Yeah. Not making great first impressions at all. "Hey, I'm new. I want to break the rules! Please tell me more!". 

He means that even if you're new or a top rated seller, breaking the rules is not ok. You just got here, and you're already asking about breaking the rules. 

Here's the thing: there are thousands of new sellers signing up for Fiverr. Many of them will immediately try to cheat the system, thinking they can win. But they can't, so when they get problems because of it they come here to the forums, complaining. 

You already knew this, of course, because you wouldn't have asked if you didn't suspect that it was wrong. 

You don't get more orders on Fiverr by being "online" when you're not online. Cheating won't get you any success. Only great skills and a proper business strategy will. 

your right brother. I didn't use any thing but I need to make discussion about this for the new sellers.🥰

Just now, thushanxeno said:

your right brother. I didn't use any thing but I need to make discussion about this for the new sellers.🥰

If you feel you have to make a discussion about breaking the rules, you must have a motive of.. breaking the rules? And if that's the way you want to start a business, by fooling your buyers into thinking you're here when you're not, it's not a very good start. :) 

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you feel you have to make a discussion about breaking the rules, you must have a motive of.. breaking the rules? And if that's the way you want to start a business, by fooling your buyers into thinking you're here when you're not, it's not a very good start. 🙂

thank you brother

19 hours ago, smashradio said:

You're not allowed to use one. Fiverr will know. Besides, why would you want to cheat the system by being online when you're not online? I recommend that you read the terms you accepted when you signed up. 🙂

There you go Mr. Smash, throwing water on the latest scams dreamed up by scamming scammers. I hope you're happy. 

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

There you go Mr. Smash, throwing water on the latest scams dreamed up by scamming scammers. I hope you're happy. 

Haha. Mr. Smash to the rescue! Maybe we should just let these people keep at it. Do you think it would be fewer sellers with no talent on the platform if we did?

Archived