Cancelled Order

ishratnishat

I had completed an order for a buyer. It was perfect. He just needed to get a subscription for app to get exact same result. and it wasn't possible to do that with that small budget and without subscription. I tried my best to convince him. He wanted to get it for free. So he cancelled the order.

How to avoid this incident to happen again?  How Can I get to know the buyer's intension before starting order?

• Like 25
  • Sad 11

I would like to know if buyer cancelled the order before or after mark the order completed?
Also, According to your gig details, is there any information that you will give this task with any package or it will be count as an extra paid work?

Give a clear message in your gig description about your working process and what will be the end result.

Also, if you think you did this specific order according to your gig details or buyer's initial requirements, and also you asked to budget adjustment for additional work (as you said it wasn't possible to do that with that small budget),
You can reach Customer Support and explain everything, they will help you to sort this issue.

And for new order, Discuss with buyer in details about the total work, after that if he changes anything, you can ask for adjustment. If not, then CS will help you.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I would like to know if buyer cancelled the order before or after mark the order completed?
Also, According to your gig details, is there any information that you will give this task with any package or it will be count as an extra paid work?

Give a clear message in your gig description about your working process and what will be the end result.

Also, if you think you did this specific order according to your gig details or buyer's initial requirements, and also you asked to budget adjustment for additional work (as you said it wasn't possible to do that with that small budget),
You can reach Customer Support and explain everything, they will help you to sort this issue.

And for new order, Discuss with buyer in details about the total work, after that if he changes anything, you can ask for adjustment. If not, then CS will help you.

Budget wasn't that high but I did my job well. for 3 pages he needed to get subscription. with free app, I just could make one page and made another 2 pages on my site as his site wasn't supporting more than 1page. I showed them all to him. He liked them too. just told please get subscription so I could transfer these 2pages in your site. He didn't agree and cancelled the order. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

Simply reac to customer support and explain everything, that you did your work well but he couldn't provide you the required details, But work already done. 

should I do that? while starting the order I didn't have idea that he didn't get the subscription yet. after he cancelled the order, I had to remove my designs from his website. Do you think client conversation would be enough to show in Customer Support?

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, ishratnishat said:

should I do that? while starting the order I didn't have idea that he didn't get the subscription yet. after he cancelled the order, I had to remove my designs from his website. Do you think client conversation would be enough to show in Customer Support?

As you already took further steps by yourself, then don't do it.
Also, in future reach support team if you think you were right with your work.

• Like 15

• 10 months later...

When accepting ordering on Fiverr, it’s important to follow these steps to avoid cancellation. Firstly identify the order you are about to accept and then try to find out your buyer's key points. Second, ensure you read the terms and conditions of the buyer and ensure that you thoroughly understand and agree to them before accepting your order. Finally, don't worry! keep try. Thanks

• Like 8

On 8/26/2021 at 12:53 AM, ishratnishat said:

I had completed an order for a buyer. It was perfect. He just needed to get a subscription for app to get exact same result. and it wasn't possible to do that with that small budget and without subscription. I tried my best to convince him. He wanted to get it for free. So he cancelled the order.

How to avoid this incident to happen again?  How Can I get to know the buyer's intension before starting order?

Sorry to hear about this. Carry on Don't worry about that 🙂

• Like 8

Guest freelancerjabir
On 8/26/2021 at 12:53 AM, ishratnishat said:

Some buyers are so rude and do not try to understand. The thing you can do that is try to convince him, if it doesn't work then you should go for canceling the order by the support team !