Order not coming

tohidul_pappu

You're going to have to give the algorithm time to get over those late orders.

Fiverr is a super competitive platform so you need to be delivering everything on time. You can't to get orders when you have delivered late twice. 

I would work on optimising your profile. Or perhaps you could reach out to the buyers whose orders you delivered late and offer a heavy discount. 🙂

Guest freelancerjabir
3 hours ago, tohidul_pappu said:

Hello,I'm Tohidul.

Some days ago I get lot of orders and two orders was late and That's why my order competion rate was down and After that I demoted from fiverr and my gig is down from rank.Now I have no orders.What should I do now?

Do social media marketing or other marketing and build up your skills 

1 hour ago, mithusaha said:

Don't worry. At the first message, your old client for new work than marketing your gigs properly and 3rd must be sent 10 buyer request daily. I hope your gig again gets a rank.

On Fiverr you are not allowed to message old buyers for new work. If you do this you will lose your account.

1 hour ago, sheikhmahamud said:

I didn't know about this... But what about wishing for a good day? Is that prohibited? like New Year, Birthday etc...

Not a good idea. That could still be considered spam. The only thing that I think is safe is checking on them to make sure everything is okay with the order you already did.

Archived