improve my gig

emmawillz

On 9/14/2021 at 8:34 PM, emmawillz said:

why my gigs impression getting less or down day by day can any one tell me plzz??

Unfortunately, we have no insight into your seller success metrics, so none of us can truly answer this question. The best thing you can do is be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. Also, meet the metrics Fiverr sets out for you on your Analytics page, and find ways to connect with your target customers.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ppc_riyad said:

Be patient, And stay online at least 16,17 hours and give attractive buyer request.

Sitting in front of the computer online waiting for orders won't give you any orders.

What is an attractive buyer request? What makes a request attractive? This is just random, nonsense advice.

• Like 25
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Sitting in front of the computer online waiting for orders won't give you any orders.

What is an attractive buyer request? What makes a request attractive? This is just random, nonsense advice.

So what do you think donnavn86, you have a tons of experience in this field, what makes the difference between somebody who's successful and somebody who's not, what are the tips for a new seller to stand out on Fiverr, i am really curious about what you think of this

• Like 20