Profile picture

az_design1

Go with what you're most comfortable with! There are some people/studies that say using your own face as a profile picture instills more trust, because buyers can see who they're dealing with. Personally, I'm not comfortable with showing my face on the web so I chose an 'anonymous' image and so far it hasn't stopped me from getting orders. Or well maybe it has I can't know that buyers have skipped me for not seeing my face of course but I'm okay with that, because I do what I feel is right for myself. 

I think in your case and the field you're in it's actually not strange at all to not have your face! You're a logo designer so what better then have a sort of extra representation of your skill? 😄 

1 minute ago, sabinespoems said:

Go with what you're most comfortable with! There are some people/studies that say using your own face as a profile picture instills more trust, because buyers can see who they're dealing with. Personally, I'm not comfortable with showing my face on the web so I chose an 'anonymous' image and so far it hasn't stopped me from getting orders. Or well maybe it has I can't know that buyers have skipped me for not seeing my face of course but I'm okay with that, because I do what I feel is right for myself. 

I think in your case and the field you're in it's actually not strange at all to not have your face! You're a logo designer so what better then have a sort of extra representation of your skill? 😄 

Thanks, it seems I'm fine then :)

Archived