Your experience with inappropriate behavior of other users?

olyasr

Today I got messages - I will just show you everything 😕 I have NEVER seen anything like this

He is not blocked yet, I reported him many times - in some reason I can't block him and he keeps texting me. What should I do? Wait for Fiverr support?

If you had similar experience, what was your actions against it?

WTF2.png

WTF3.png

WTF4.png

WTF5.png

WTF.png

WTF.png

Sometimes it can take a bit until the block works for me, I think it's when the "conversation" is live and they type too quickly. Blocking may have some delay/lag.

Once I know it's spam, or worse, and sent a canned response to not have to deal with dropped response rate and then blocked/reported, I'll ignore it if another message gets through. Eventually, the block will take effect.

The spam amount lately really is something else, though, so glad I'm in out-of-office mode since a while and considering to never come out of it again 😉. Well, I will eventually, but honestly...

10 hours ago, olyasr said:

Today I got messages - I will just show you everything 😕 I have NEVER seen anything like this

He is not blocked yet, I reported him many times - in some reason I can't block him and he keeps texting me. What should I do? Wait for Fiverr support?

If you had similar experience, what was your actions against it?

WTF2.png

WTF3.png

WTF4.png

WTF5.png

WTF.png

WTF.png

In the future, you won’t answer them when they talk outside of work and block them

I don't get what people want to achieve with such behavior. There's not much else to do than reporting them and then stop responding to them. Mark the message as spam and report their profile. 

If it doesn't work, contact customer support. 

I have a standard response for idiots like this, written to sound more like a help article than an actual response. It usually gets them bored pretty quickly. But I'm a dude, so I haven't had the "pleasure" of this type of behavior yet. 

For some reason, guys don't like my boobs, so I'm left with "i sellr best lolz u give me job plz mr sir dear". 

I had an inappropritate buyer once. A female who told me she had fallen in love with my voice. She told me she used to listen to my voice-overs when going to bed at night. 

This was an actual client. I didn't work with her again. 

Archived