No orders last 1 month

pluginplay

I am level one seller but yesterday i completed one order after one month. Fiverr profile goes ups and downs. But my suggestion is make 7 gigs when you new. Focus on your buyer request. Many seller told here to active 24 hours online but trust me this is not a good move. Keep patience and try for best.

43 minutes ago, mehedi_shawon said:

I am level one seller but yesterday i completed one order after one month. Fiverr profile goes ups and downs. But my suggestion is make 7 gigs when you new. Focus on your buyer request. Many seller told here to active 24 hours online but trust me this is not a good move. Keep patience and try for best.

Thank you

19 minutes ago, dev_rashikul said:

You can follow fiverr algorithm

Create Eye catching and effective gig

Stay connected on online everyday 

Gig market research like social media

Send buyer request regularly

If you can follow this algorithm then i hope you will get more message or orders from buyers.

thank you

You have to sent buyer request regularly. And remember that every message have to type manually not according to format.  And you have to active on online. You can marketing your all gigs on your social media. I think You will get order continuously. 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:30 PM, dm_pro_ said:

You have to sent buyer request regularly. And remember that every message have to type manually not according to format.  And you have to active on online. You can marketing your all gigs on your social media. I think You will get order continuously. 

thank you

On 8/13/2021 at 7:19 PM, mehedi_shawon said:

Thanks for your advice ..brother

(pluginplay)

Following these tips will come in handy.

You can follow fiverr algorithm.

Create Eye catching and effective gig

Stay connected on online everyday 

Gig market research like social media

Send buyer request regularly

If you can follow this algorithm then i hope you will get more message or orders from buyers.

How to stay 24 hour active in fiverr

On 8/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, pluginplay said:

I completed an order a month ago. The client gave me fivestar reviews + feedback. Since then I have not received any client knock or Orders. What should I do now?

Fiverr Algorithm is so dynamic. Don't lose hope, If you stay connected and provide a client satisfactory gig, you will be surely get notified. Just hang on there and keep patience. 

Archived