WHY MY OLD ACCOUNT DISABLED With Out any Valid Reason

Guest advkhalilrana

Guest advkhalilrana

hello i'm using fiver for many years. I was using an account associated with the email ... Today I bought 2 services and paid through my debit card first my orders was successful and I just check it now my order was canceled and my account was banned without any valid reason. I still didn't get back the amount on my debit card. My account was banned and I'm unable to contact support for my old account. So I created this new account to contact you. Please restore my account and why you disabled the account despite I didn't make any illegal activity. I'm waiting for your kind response. my banned account was associated with the email... Such step by Fiver made me and my profile a scam in front of sellers I'm buying. I'm disapointed 

fiver1.PNG

Hey there! First of all it's important to know there's only other buyers and sellers on this platform. Nobody here can help you restore your account or give you further clarity on the matter. With that being said, didn't you get an email where Fiverr stated the reason behind closing your account? 

You can also contact CS and ask them to look into what happened to the account associated with that email address. I hope you can get the answers you're looking for!

Guest lloydsolutions
8 hours ago, codersaeid said:

•   You can contact fiverr support team.

Do not copy posts.

The above is from the forum rules.

@codersaeidPlease stop spamming the forum.

Hi @advkhalilrana. Are you aware that this isn't Fiverr's official support but "just" the user forum and comfortable to have your email up on a publicly visible forum? If not, you can either try to edit your post, or if that's not possible, report it yourself to tell moderators to redact your email.

Find the official support to file a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Guest advkhalilrana
On 8/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, sabinespoems said:

Hey there! First of all it's important to know there's only other buyers and sellers on this platform. Nobody here can help you restore your account or give you further clarity on the matter. With that being said, didn't you get an email where Fiverr stated the reason behind closing your account? 

You can also contact CS and ask them to look into what happened to the account associated with that email address. I hope you can get the answers you're looking for!

Thank you for clearing me that there is buyers and sellers. But i think may someone experienced this type matter in past and can guide me what to do. 

Guest advkhalilrana
On 8/12/2021 at 4:11 PM, callyofficial said:

In the screenshot, it says 'To review the reason for this cancellation, click here'. What reason does that give you?

This doesn't brought me any solution page but redirected to page where i was not able to contact any one. But i just received a reply from them on the email support@fiverr.com . Let's see if they could help me.

Guest advkhalilrana
On 8/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, dev_rashikul said:

You can contact fiverr support team.

I just contacted and my conversation is on going. I hope to get a solution.

Guest advkhalilrana
11 hours ago, miiila said:

Hi @advkhalilrana. Are you aware that this isn't Fiverr's official support but "just" the user forum and comfortable to have your email up on a publicly visible forum? If not, you can either try to edit your post, or if that's not possible, report it yourself to tell moderators to redact your email.

Sorry. I will try to remove my email. Thanks

Guest advkhalilrana
11 hours ago, miiila said:

I'm not able to edit it but i reported it  with a message. I hope moderators will review it. I just overwhelmly wrote my email publically.

14 hours ago, advkhalilrana said:

This doesn't brought me any solution page but redirected to page where i was not able to contact any one. But i just received a reply from them on the email support@fiverr.com . Let's see if they could help me.

Best of luck, hope you get things sorted.

Archived