Jump to content

WHY MY OLD ACCOUNT DISABLED With Out any Valid Reason


advkhalilrana
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

hello i'm using fiver for many years. I was using an account associated with the email ... Today I bought 2 services and paid through my debit card first my orders was successful and I just check it now my order was canceled and my account was banned without any valid reason. I still didn't get back the amount on my debit card. My account was banned and I'm unable to contact support for my old account. So I created this new account to contact you. Please restore my account and why you disabled the account despite I didn't make any illegal activity. I'm waiting for your kind response. my banned account was associated with the email... Such step by Fiver made me and my profile a scam in front of sellers I'm buying. I'm disapointed 

fiver1.PNG

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there! First of all it's important to know there's only other buyers and sellers on this platform. Nobody here can help you restore your account or give you further clarity on the matter. With that being said, didn't you get an email where Fiverr stated the reason behind closing your account? 

You can also contact CS and ask them to look into what happened to the account associated with that email address. I hope you can get the answers you're looking for!

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @advkhalilrana. Are you aware that this isn't Fiverr's official support but "just" the user forum and comfortable to have your email up on a publicly visible forum? If not, you can either try to edit your post, or if that's not possible, report it yourself to tell moderators to redact your email.

Find the official support to file a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, sabinespoems said:

Hey there! First of all it's important to know there's only other buyers and sellers on this platform. Nobody here can help you restore your account or give you further clarity on the matter. With that being said, didn't you get an email where Fiverr stated the reason behind closing your account? 

You can also contact CS and ask them to look into what happened to the account associated with that email address. I hope you can get the answers you're looking for!

 

Thank you for clearing me that there is buyers and sellers. But i think may someone experienced this type matter in past and can guide me what to do. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2021 at 4:11 PM, callyofficial said:

In the screenshot, it says 'To review the reason for this cancellation, click here'. What reason does that give you?

This doesn't brought me any solution page but redirected to page where i was not able to contact any one. But i just received a reply from them on the email support@fiverr.com . Let's see if they could help me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, miiila said:

Hi @advkhalilrana. Are you aware that this isn't Fiverr's official support but "just" the user forum and comfortable to have your email up on a publicly visible forum? If not, you can either try to edit your post, or if that's not possible, report it yourself to tell moderators to redact your email.

Find the official support to file a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Sorry. I will try to remove my email. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, miiila said:

Hi @advkhalilrana. Are you aware that this isn't Fiverr's official support but "just" the user forum and comfortable to have your email up on a publicly visible forum? If not, you can either try to edit your post, or if that's not possible, report it yourself to tell moderators to redact your email.

Find the official support to file a support ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

I'm not able to edit it but i reported it  with a message. I hope moderators will review it. I just overwhelmly wrote my email publically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, advkhalilrana said:

This doesn't brought me any solution page but redirected to page where i was not able to contact any one. But i just received a reply from them on the email support@fiverr.com . Let's see if they could help me.

Best of luck, hope you get things sorted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...