All My Gigs got on the Last Page Suddenly :(

eng_marypeter

I suspect trechery. I have found over the years that quality reviews often are done by unqualified people. Making minor changes to a gig shouldn't automatically derank all your gigs. However a reviewer with a bad attitude can ruin your day in a heartbeat. Have you contacted support? It is possible you got victimized by a bad reviewer. Or, that an algotithm update sideswiped your account when it wasn't intended. Try contacting support and asking them to look into the matter. That will at least get support to take a look, maybe they made a mistake. Don't forget to ask nicely.

Hope this helps

Tim

• Like 5

Guest spicewebx

It's Natural on fiverr. When someone edits his gig it temporarily goes back and after some days it will be at his own position. Dont Worry

1 hour ago, timothykoen said:

Making minor changes to a gig shouldn't automatically derank all your gigs.

There is no such thing as set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the system works. It is far more likely that, if the OP had not updated their gig in a while, the self-update of those gigs triggered the algorithm to adjust how the previously stagnant gig reacts within the search system. In a sense, it became unstuck. While a bad buyer review can certainly affect rotation, I doubt that to be the case, in this case. 

No seller is guaranteed specific placement in the search results. The system appears to be coded to be fluid, and constantly rearranging gigs according to a wide variety of algorithm metrics. The search system is designed to show different results to each person conducting a search. 

• Like 10

• 1 year later...

exactly just happened to me. I did not change anything in my gig or profile. everything was going very smooth and good. I got not a single bad review and i was about to reach the level one seller. but suddenly my gigs goes to the last page. 😑

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2022 at 8:21 AM, fahadislamjuel said:

This happens sometimes to allow for other freelancers to get exposure. Hopefully within 2-3 weeks you will get your position back.

Gigs of other people are consistently on the first page and aren't pushed down to the last. If your assumption were correct, other gigs would also change in the search results.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shammy_hasan said:

It's very common issue. Please wait some more days if the problem is not solved then you will take another step...As you can replaced  your gig description little bit (including some keyword) and gig image 😇

Fiverr's algorithm is working incorrectly because 95% of gigs that appear in the search results for my search query are not relevant. And my relevant gig appears on the last page. Clients need more time to dig through the pile of irrelevant results. It feels like the Fiverr team might have issues with their analytics 🤦‍♀️

• Like 2