Completion rate drop due to buyer request to cancel the order.

boomtripipattan

This is my first time that buyer ask me to cancel the order because I refuse to communicate outside Fiverr. 

We had quite a long negotiation and then we came to agreement on the price. The buyer mention that his team will contact me and tell me what to do, as I thought it would go through fiverr, may be he shared his account with the team.

So I created an offer as we agreed, after he buyer placed order, he asked for my Whatsapp, which I refuse in a politely and friendly way because I don't want to be banned from Fiverr. And then the buyer said if I couldn't give  my Whatsapp he will have to cancel the order. So what choice do I have but cancel the order. I don't like being sneaky and break the rules. And now the buyer blocks me 😞

My gig is upload content to Wordpress. So far, I work well for other clients just to communicate through Fiverr, I see no need to communicate on Whatsapp. 

I have just start working on Fiverr 2 months ago and I work so hard trying to keep my standard. I just feel like it's not fair when you trying to follow the rule but the rule is not actually helping you. 

I submit a ticket to customer service, to see what I can do with my completion rate, waiting for their responds now. Just want to hear, has anyone have this problem before? And how to deal with it? I'm feel down now 😞 

Archived