Newbie Seller

Introducing Myself:

Hello, my name is Riyo. I am 25 years old, and I am running a one man show at 'Audio Freak Music'. I'll be perfectly honest, it's only an online entity. Not a physical place, and it's literally just be right now behind a laptop. My hobbies are practicing guitar, violin, piano, and FL Studio. I love to compose music (gives me a rush inside), and I love sharing it to the public.

What's Audio Freak Music?

Audio Freak is a little "company" I made up involving game design. Audio Freak + Music is a service for fiverr I started to compose music for. If it ever catches on, I hope to get newbie producers on board so they have material to produce music and learn more and also make a few bucks doing so. It's just a little dream I have that will work for me and others!

Experience:

My experience came from listening to a lot of VGM. A lot of it being from Japan had very interesting tones and dialects in the music that always captured my attention. In hopes to spread it around and put more awareness on this particular style of scoring, I decided to research and make my own VGM. I can't get enough of it. Because of this passion I learned music theory, and the different fundamentals of culture in world music. Now I understand how to achieve appropriate sounds for atmosphere, ambiance, and more in VGM and BGM.

Eversince I came to fiverr, I have made some money. I made 7 sales, in months span, but I also met really nice people along the way. 🙂

Goals:

My goals is to make this as a living. I would love to be a professional composer. Right now I am composing and producing, but one day I hope to bring on newbie producers and give them experience they want and need awhile making a few bucks doing it! It might never happen this way, but I have hope. My other goal is to make new friends and see everyone else's work and hear their fiverr stories.

I am glad to be here on fiverr, and I hope to hear from the community soon. Have an amazing day, and please keep safe during the pandemic.

7 hours ago, audiofreakmusic said:

Introducing Myself:

Hello, my name is Riyo. I am 25 years old, and I am running a one man show at 'Audio Freak Music'. I'll be perfectly honest, it's only an online entity. Not a physical place, and it's literally just be right now behind a laptop. My hobbies are practicing guitar, violin, piano, and FL Studio. I love to compose music (gives me a rush inside), and I love sharing it to the public.

Audio Freak is a little "company" I made up involving game design. Audio Freak + Music is a service for fiverr I started to compose music for. If it ever catches on, I hope to get newbie producers on board so they have material to produce music and learn more and also make a few bucks doing so. It's just a little dream I have that will work for me and others!

Experience:

My experience came from listening to a lot of VGM. A lot of it being from Japan had very interesting tones and dialects in the music that always captured my attention. In hopes to spread it around and put more awareness on this particular style of scoring, I decided to research and make my own VGM. I can't get enough of it. Because of this passion I learned music theory, and the different fundamentals of culture in world music. Now I understand how to achieve appropriate sounds for atmosphere, ambiance, and more in VGM and BGM.

Eversince I came to fiverr, I have made some money. I made 7 sales, in months span, but I also met really nice people along the way. 🙂

Goals:

My goals is to make this as a living. I would love to be a professional composer. Right now I am composing and producing, but one day I hope to bring on newbie producers and give them experience they want and need awhile making a few bucks doing it! It might never happen this way, but I have hope. My other goal is to make new friends and see everyone else's work and hear their fiverr stories.

I am glad to be here on fiverr, and I hope to hear from the community soon. Have an amazing day, and please keep safe during the pandemic.

welcome to forum. best of luck

10 hours ago, audiofreakmusic said:

Introducing Myself:

Experience:

Goals:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Archived