Need help

Hello 

I'm a graphic designer and a new seller on fiverr. I crated a gig on social media posters and banner design last week. But my impression is 108 and 1 order running (get from buyer request). Now i need to know how to get more impression and click from real buyer and get more order. I hope anyone can help me to get my achieve. Thank you

4 hours ago, impulsedesign0 said:

Now i need to know how to get more impression and click from real buyer and get more order. I hope anyone can help me to get my achieve.

We cannot get your more orders; that is your job as an independent freelancer. What do you think YOU can do to earn orders? Hint: Think like a businessman.

And, for the record, none of us can help you get more impressions either, because impressions are only gained when a buyer looks for services like yours, and your gig shows up in the search results. Impressions are, therefore, entirely dependent upon buyer interest. You cannot control their interest, just as you (or any seller) cannot manipulate the search results.

Clicks come from buyers who decide to visit you gig. The only thing you can do to increase the CHANCES of gaining a click, it so have an eye-catching gig image and gig title. Keep in mind, though, you are competing for attention from thousands of other competitors offering the same exact services you offer. As a result, there are no guarantees of orders here on Fiverr. To succeed, you need to out-compete your competition.

Archived