Can somebody explain to me this...?

faceless1

Hey guys! 

I am really trying to wrap my head around this thing but I dont have a clue whats happening and I am asking if somebody can enlighten me...

So I am a Fiverr seller from beggining of 2020...I tried many stuff but did not have a breakthrough until October 2020 where with hard work, dedication and some luck got few orders and positive reviews. From there on my path went uphill. I was ranked on top 5 positions for my keywords describing my gig, I was getting anywhere from 5-15 orders per day and my review was 4,9* average. I was doing amazing! 

it lasted up to mid december 2020, where suddenly I got a warning from fiverr that I have a badge on primary picture that should not be there. I edited the picture and....BUM! for the same keywords that I was ranking in TOP 5 positions for 2 months I was overnight ranking on page 7! I was a level 2 seller with 250+ reviews and overall score at 98-99% and still I was not moving up the ladder. So basicaly I figured out that Fiverr algorithm took me as a new gig because of changing the primary photo and ranked me as if I didnt have any sales yet

My impressions went from 12.000 per day to 50 per day and orders stoped comming...I tried to tweek my gig but eventualy I gave up. I was a level 2 seller with positive reviews sitting on 500+ position with 0 orders. I havent got an order since January 2021 (last returning customer)....until there came June! 

Suddenly in June I got 4 orders overnight that got me suspicious, went to check my rankings and for my keywords I was ranking on page 1 around position 16 and orders kept coming... 1-2 per day, positive reviews... 

Everything was going well I thought I am on the run again until I checked my graph last day because no orders came for few days. 

image.thumb.png.fa87d7a9ee648355d38c4eb68bb1f08f.png

You can see that overnight my impressions started to decline... yesterday I was on page 3 and today I dont even find my gig in search on 20 pages! Again I am not having orders and really dont know what to do. In last month I allready became a level 1 seller and will become lvl 2 seller on 15th of August because I meet all the requirements again. But I am afraid that another frozen zone is coming for me... 

So I am asking you...how can I do somethign about it? I am afraid that if I will edit my GIG again the same thing will happen to me as last year...I am maintining a perfect score but still there are sellers with only 1 or even 0 sales infront of me...

image.png.16d42b6fda7fb0424ae3071aff30ccd5.png

thank you...

Faceless1

7 minutes ago, monirthuin said:

Your Gig Impressions down. Please share your gig in social platform and send everyday !0 Buyer Request.

But I want to be find organicaly. As I was before! I didnt do any outside marketin and I see top position sellers with 10+ orders in que. 

Archived