Can you please suggest how can i improve my gig

taraart7

Well, in my opinion I like your description, portfolio/gig gallery, your FAQs are on point, and so is the pricing of your packages.

On thing you will have to improve on is your response time which currently stands at 6 hours. You should realize this is a competitive marketplace and if you don´t respond to queries swiftly then the buyer moves on.

So, I suggest that you download Fiverr app (if you have not) for android and turn on notifications. That way you will be able to receive and respond to queries, and even orders. 

Also take time to learn from Fiverr and from useful threads. Send custom offers to buyer request.

Refer to this thread on how to send outstanding offers.   https://community.fiverr.com/search/?q=Tips to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests&quick=1

All the best @taraart7.

KelvinM.

3 hours ago, muriithikelvin said:

Well, in my opinion I like your description, portfolio/gig gallery, your FAQs are on point, and so is the pricing of your packages.

On thing you will have to improve on is your response time which currently stands at 6 hours. You should realize this is a competitive marketplace and if you don´t respond to queries swiftly then the buyer moves on.

So, I suggest that you download Fiverr app (if you have not) for android and turn on notifications. That way you will be able to receive and respond to queries, and even orders. 

Also take time to learn from Fiverr and from useful threads. Send custom offers to buyer request.

Refer to this thread on how to send outstanding offers.   https://community.fiverr.com/search/?q=Tips to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests&quick=1

All the best @taraart7.

KelvinM.

Thank you so much!

Archived