Fiverr Promoted Gigs

Hello,

It's my new post here in Fiverr Forum 

So After having passed to level One I receive a new section Promoted Gigs best tools to have more views in the Fiverr market.

But I think this section Promoted Gigs must be added for the new sellers to have more visits and more views because the new products cant be shown with others products that have more sells and more reviews.

So for that, I hope that this section appears for other sellers soon.

Good luck to all sellers

For new sellers fiver already providing the 1st page by gig rotation it is more worth thang gig promotion. 

Fiver is known as the best market place for digital services. If they are promotion the all gigs there reputation will go down.

By opening a new gig anyone can be a new seller but not an expert, skilful seller. To find the experts, skilful among them fiver kept some evaluated standards. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

1 hour ago, customtattooart said:

Promoted Gigs must be added for the new sellers to have more visits and more views because the new products cant be shown with others products

I think it make sense to add it for higher level sellers because fiverr need to be sure that you provide quality work, that you don’t steal things from the internet etc which is a common problem with new sellers here on fiverr and it’s hard to track it. So at least fiverr is trying to give an opportunity for promoted gigs for those sellers who already proved delivering quality work and fiverr knows that they wouldn’t be risking their reputation by dishonest new sellers. 

Archived