Order Cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support

tanmay310

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, umarashrafch said:

I recieved order of 200$ and i delivered it on time and buyer made it complete and there is no buyer specifc requirement but after one day fiver customsupport cancel my order and returned amount to fiver now which thing i have to do

Same thing happened to me today. Exactly the same. And I send the email to the support team. let's see. Same happened in 2015. In the end Fiverr returned my amount.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had an active order with someone and it was going great. She sent me a resolution requesting an additional day to which I had no issue, but before i could respond to the resolution Fiverr cancelled my order and I got a message that Fiverr removed the seller. This is so inconvenient as the gig was scheduled to complete tomorrow. What can I do as this cancellation has negative implications for me.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, ali_geee said:

I had an active order with someone and it was going great. She sent me a resolution requesting an additional day to which I had no issue, but before i could respond to the resolution Fiverr cancelled my order and I got a message that Fiverr removed the seller. 

Hi @ali_geee - I'm really sorry this happened to you.

I had that happen to my buyers earlier this month - while chatting with a buyer who just placed a revision request, I was locked out of my account and it was shut down (by a hacker). All of my orders in queue were immediately closed when the account was shut down and I couldn't communicate with any of my buyers for 4 days (I had to go through a list of security measures so that my account could be reinstated). Luckily for me, once my account was restored, I was able to reissue all of the orders that were canceled. 

8 hours ago, ali_geee said:

This is so inconvenient as the gig was scheduled to complete tomorrow. What can I do as this cancellation has negative implications for me.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know if your seller will ever be reinstated by Fiverr. If there was a wrongful shutdown, the seller could be back online within a week. However, if further investigation is required by the Trust & Safety team, Fiverr always requests 90 days to do a full review of that account before deciding if the account will be reinstated or not. This does put a buyer like you in a tough spot because most buyers won't be able to wait for their seller that long. Fiverr can't disclose any information about your seller to you and you can't reach out to your seller off the platform because it's against Fiverr's ToS. 

Since you don't know about the status of your seller, and the order's set to deliver tomorrow, it's advised to take your project to another seller who can complete the work.

I was lucky that most of my projects had two-week delivery times, so even though I was down for 4 days, I was still able to honor the previous delivery times when I came back online (and still delivered early on most of my projects).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1