Jump to content

Order Cancelled by Fiverr Customer Support


tanmay310

Recommended Posts

I'm not entirely sure but one reason could be that the account of your buyer no longer exists on the platform. The other reason is that a buyer can request a cancellation if an order is marked as very late, meaning that the delivery was missed by 24 hours or more.

  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sabinespoems said:

I'm not entirely sure but one reason could be that the account of your buyer no longer exists on the platform. The other reason is that a buyer can request a cancellation if an order is marked as very late, meaning that the delivery was missed by 24 hours or more.

Thank you but no late issue...

The order was normally running

Untitled-3.jpg

  • Like 16
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m guessing that the buyer contacted CS and asked them to cancel the order. I don’t know the exact reason behind why a buyer would do that, but that’s what I think happened.

Also, I noticed that on the order page, you added more delivery time. Maybe the buyer realized that they needed the order earlier, so they decided to cancel.

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, corsogr said:

Do you have a justification why the order was cancelled? What was the reason?

 

9 hours ago, corsogr said:

please keep me informed of what happened with this cancellation. I want to know the reasons behind it.

I will inform you as well...

9 hours ago, corsogr said:

I would like to know if it was an early delivery. Please tell me the days or hours before deadline was closing.

This was very normal and she (Maybe) asked for a extra work also... see it...

Untitled-5.jpg

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, krheate said:

I’m guessing that the buyer contacted CS and asked them to cancel the order. I don’t know the exact reason behind why a buyer would do that, but that’s what I think happened.

How could a Buyer can do this without a seller's concern or any kind of notice !?

 

9 hours ago, krheate said:

you added more delivery time

No, the buyer request me to extend the time. I was not from my side.


Order was 80-100 pages InDesign file with the requirements, within 10 days. The buyer instruct me about only 12 pages within 6 days. And there was a 3days gap without any reply from the buyer. So i knocked and the buyer asked me to extend the time.Conversation.thumb.jpg.18449bd89fcad97080d122128b1e9f2b.jpg

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

How could a Buyer can do this without a seller's concern or any kind of notice !?

Buyers can contact CS to cancel an order, and CS can do it without your approval. In fact, as a seller, I’ve had to cancel a few orders that way (because I wanted to ask CS if they could cancel without affecting my stats).

  • Like 15
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, krheate said:

Buyers can contact CS to cancel an order, and CS can do it without your approval.

Okay! but how could CS cancel the order without explanation. I mean perhaps its need a valid reason. Is there any guideline from Fiverr !?

And the most interesting thing is -

 

14 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

Got a mail. But the button/hyperlink "click here' is inactive also.

Untitled-2.jpg

 

Do you received the same (inactive) email upon those cancellations!?

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

Okay! but how could CS cancel the order without explanation. I mean perhaps its need a valid reason. Is there any guideline from Fiverr !?

Maybe the buyer had a valid reason.

2 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

Do you received the same (inactive) email upon those cancellations!?

In my case, I was the one initiating the cancellation, so I'm not sure if the buyer received that email. I've had to cancel if the buyer didn't submit the requirements properly, or they accidentally ordered, etc.

  • Like 14
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at your correspondence with the buyer - did you provide them the 12 pages to look at to see if you were on the right track? Their message seems to imply that they were waiting for you to show them the pages you had done before proceeding. Perhaps after seeing the 12 pages you did, they were not happy or felt that it was not going to work out and reached out to customer service to cancel, bypassing you.

Another theory could be they only needed 12 pages, got them from you (not sure if what you showed them if anything would be usable if it was watermarked etc) and then bailed, cancelling via customer service.

But, if they have an order going with another seller, I have a feeling it may be theory number 1.

GG

  • Like 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@genuineguidance Yes i did it but without any watermark or etc. And I was on the right track, confirmed by the buyer. She/He also asked for a extra work with extra cost and i did it as well.

The last sequence was- The buyer informed me that the next 20 pages is under process that i will receive soon. And the conversation was running, about a few corrections on the completed 12 pages.

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...