Describe your experience

mdminhaz05

Hello Fiverr forum,

Those of you who have chosen Freelancing as the only page of life.  Or working for many years.  My question to them is if I choose this profession as my only profession? So what do I need to pay attention to?  Besides, those of you who have chosen it, have you faced any problems?  And what do I take care of?  In what ways can I stay on top of it and achieve success?  I want to know from your experience.  It will make me more focused and courageous in my work. Hope all your feedback 

Thanks everyone for reading patiently 🥰💖

To be completely honest, you can find the experiences of others by reading through the many posts on this forum. You'll find plenty of tips and advice for becoming a better seller here, too. I encourage you to read through the forum, and take notes. I am confident doing so will answer all of the questions you have posted above.

Good luck!

11 minutes ago, corsogr said:

Success is crafting your personal formula. Do not trust any seller that writes in the forums, blindly. Use critical thinking.

I'm noticing what appears to be a little passive hostility toward the advice I've been sharing, here, on the forums -- since you keep responding to my comments, and telling people to trust other things than the advice being shared? Is everything alright?

12 hours ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Hello Fiverr forum,

Those of you who have chosen Freelancing as the only page of life.  Or working for many years.  My question to them is if I choose this profession as my only profession? So what do I need to pay attention to?  Besides, those of you who have chosen it, have you faced any problems?  And what do I take care of?  In what ways can I stay on top of it and achieve success?  I want to know from your experience.  It will make me more focused and courageous in my work. Hope all your feedback 

Thanks everyone for reading patiently 🥰💖

There are plenty of things to consider: freelancing is not easy and you should quit your full time job only when you are sure and see that your business is bringing steady income and it keeps growing and that you have a room to scale your business if you go full time. If it’s just a jumó of faith hoping that it will work then you’ll be risking a lot. 
you have to wear a lot of hats at the same time. You are not only a freelancer, you are also marketer, sales man, customer support, accountant etc. 
as a freelancer you also don’t have your holidays or sick days leave paid and you have to plan for that with your monthly earnings. 

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

To be completely honest, you can find the experiences of others by reading through the many posts on this forum. You'll find plenty of tips and advice for becoming a better seller here, too. I encourage you to read through the forum, and take notes. I am confident doing so will answer all of the questions you have posted above.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for nice advice ☺️

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There are plenty of things to consider: freelancing is not easy and you should quit your full time job only when you are sure and see that your business is bringing steady income and it keeps growing and that you have a room to scale your business if you go full time. If it’s just a jumó of faith hoping that it will work then you’ll be risking a lot. 
you have to wear a lot of hats at the same time. You are not only a freelancer, you are also marketer, sales man, customer support, accountant etc. 
as a freelancer you also don’t have your holidays or sick days leave paid and you have to plan for that with your monthly earnings. 

You are right. Thank you very much for your advice😊

Archived