zoom meeting

mohasinkabir

Question

19 answers to this question

1 hour ago, designcare4u said:

i am confused

There is nothing to be confused. 

As a seller you are not able to make any video call or share phone number with buyer. If the buyer is a business or VID client he/she will be able to make a video call in zoom with you.

Or if you must need to communicate with the buyer via video call for your work purpose you will be allowed to do so (Maybe you have to notify the CS first) 

• Like 4

Buyers with business client status or VID can request video calls through zoom, they're automatically recorded by Fiverr. You will see the video call option in your messages with such buyers. Outside of these cases, you are risking your account by communicating off the platform unless absolutely necessary. In that case, I guess contacting CS is the right way to go. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, shahareja_dev said:

No, it is not allowed on fiverr

Instead of just replying to a topic, perhaps READ the previous replies or get yourself up to speed on the rules of the site.

YES, Zoom IS allowed on Fiverr in some cases.

Do not give unsound advice just to get "points" so you can become some forum master.

GG

• Like 4

This is very confusing. I think for big projects like SEO, Web development, and App development we have to share email. and before working on a project we need clear instructions. also need the meeting, ya fiverr allows it. Fiverr allows us to provide an email to the client to add Us on the website or GMB.

• Like 1