How can I get order?

das_prodesigner

Hi there, 
I open my Account before 39 day ago, I have nearly sent 300 up buyers requests, but still I did get a single sale made yet. I am seeking help of the experienced sellers to help me if my gig is okay or need some change. This is my gig link.

Hopefully, get good advices!

Regards, Samir Kumer Das

How quickly you get orders depends on the service you offer. I see you are a logo designer. I just looked and there are over  169,000 other gigs on Fiverr that sell those same services. You will need to have your gig thumbnails be more attractive than all of these 169,000 other gigs. Your gig description will also need to be perfect! BUT do not copy any other sellers gig descriptions because when Fiverr notices that you will lose that gig and you could even lose your account. 

I looked at your profile and the first thing that stands out is that only one of the gig images tell what service you offer. Often when buyers shop for services they do not take time to read the small print beneath. Your gig image should say what you are selling in 3 or 4 bold words. 

the 300 number is huge! Sad to hear that just a single sale made yet.

There is a chance to get some order from buyer request. We should send hand written buyer request instead of copy pasting. Each job is different. Each buyer needs different service. 

I visited your gig, I think you need to change you tags. make changes on "FLAT" CUSTOM LOGO" "BUSINESS LOGO" & "LOGO DESIGN". Add effective tags instead of those mentioned tags. Take your time and research about tags. (this is to rank your gig).

Your artworks are professional! I especially liked your negative space logo and monogram logo design. I hope you will be succeeded

Hello Dear Fiverr Seller, 

It's happy to see you try to get your order. You sent 300+ buyer request but didn't work. Don't worry, Continue sending and wait.

You also check your gig image, and others, If all are right, Then active more time and marketing your gig.

Happy freelancing.

Thank you

Archived