My account is temporarily disable please help me

peacegamer

Dear Fiverr support team.
I got a message from support about my account activity I really don’t understand the issue and the reason my account was disabled
Please I really want to build my business through Fiverr please help me solve this issue for me

Thanks for your support
Best Regards

You most likely violated TOS and your account is under review (keep in mind it can take up to 90 days). You probably received an email with details, but if you still have questions, you can contact CS. Here is the forum. We are sellers and buyers, not staff members.

In the meantime, I suggest that you read the TOS carefully. If you are lucky enough to recover your account, you are prepared to continue without getting in trouble again.

You most likely violated TOS and your account is under review (keep in mind it can take up to 90 days). You probably received an email with details, but if you still have questions, you can contact CS. Here is the forum. We are sellers and buyers, not staff members.

In the meantime, I suggest that you read the TOS carefully. If you are lucky enough to recover your account, you are prepared to continue without getting in trouble again.

Okay thanks everyone 😊

Archived