Support tickets

qubemotion

I don’t know how many support tickets do people send for support but I assume it’s a lot.
It’s been over a day (maybe 30 hours) but I never get a respond after I answered support security question.
Beside that my gig impression dropped to zero after submitting this ticket!!
it’s really funny after paying 20% of my selling money I have this issue.

I don’t know how many support tickets do people send for support but I assume it’s a lot.

It’s been over a day (maybe 30 hours) but I never get a respond after I answered support security question.

I’m not sure, did you get a confirmation email that CS received your ticket? Usually, it takes 24 to 48hrs time for customer support to reach out to you.

Beside that my gig impression dropped to zero after submitting this ticket!

As per my knowledge, there is no correlation between your gig impressions and you submitting a ticket.

What’s funny about that? The commission is what Fiverr takes to make this platform possible and to operate. There can be issues here and there on any platform you might think of but overall if Fiverr wasn’t here, we would’ve no platform to sell our skills with this much of convenience so keep that in mind too.

Good luck!

If you send more than one ticket for the same issue, all of your tickets will be marked as spam.

Only send one ticket and wait patiently for a reply.

I’m not sure, did you get a confirmation email that CS received your ticket? Usually, it takes 24 to 48hrs time for customer support to reach out to you.

Beside that my gig impression dropped to zero after submitting this ticket!

As per my knowledge, there is no correlation between your gig impressions and you submitting a ticket.

What’s funny about that? The commission is what Fiverr takes to make this platform possible and to operate. There can be issues here and there on any platform you might think of but overall if Fiverr wasn’t here, we would’ve no platform to sell our skills with this much of convenience so keep that in mind too.

Good luck!

I’m not accusing fiverr at all, they deserve this commission for sure.

All I mean is we’re not only paying this money for services, we’re paying it for maintenance and basically greater selling. I’m having this issue for no reason and in ticket I sent, support user claimed that it was a simple issue and we just fixed it!

I mean this wouldn’t be solved if I didn’t send a ticket about it.

This is not an issue happening to me, I checked and noticed even some top sellers had it.

I’m saying again we’re pay 20% for both maintenance and services, this issue refers to maintenance part.

If you send more than one ticket for the same issue, all of your tickets will be marked as spam.

Only send one ticket and wait patiently for a reply.

I have 2 active tickets but they were for deferent departments.

Actually I forgot my phone number and decided to change it so I have to send a ticket for that which after 2 days I still have no responses.

My other ticket was about gig impressions which is solved.

I’m not accusing fiverr at all, they deserve this commission for sure.

All I mean is we’re not only paying this money for services, we’re paying it for maintenance and basically greater selling. I’m having this issue for no reason and in ticket I sent, support user claimed that it was a simple issue and we just fixed it!

This is not an issue happening to me, I checked and noticed even some top sellers had it.

I’m saying again we’re pay 20% for both maintenance and services, this issue refers to maintenance part.

@qubemotion at the end of the day, that 20% goes to Fiverr so I think we don’t have a right to talk about how they should manage their money. If they make a good platform for their users, they will end up doing good in their business. So they worry about bugs on the platform more than any of us does for sure. You never know how Fiverr was back then when it was started compared to the version we have now. So It’s obvious that they are making a progress in improving the platform each and every day.

As a software developer, I myself know that there is no perfect code for anything. bugs can happen in any environment. Even tech giants like google who spend billions on their developments, still have bugs. That’s why they do maintain public feedback forms everywhere to get bug reports and stuff from the users themselves. So what’s wrong with Fiverr getting feedback from users?

I don’t think so, If you didn’t report, someone else would so anyways it’ll get fixed eventually regardless of your ticket as Fiverr has a huge user base. 😉

Archived