How to file a complaint against a buyer who I chose not work with and went psycho on me

It is always hard to deal with some kind of people. No matter how perfectly we deal with them, they want to find complaints from our side. There are a lot of reasons so just handle it calmly from your side since any negative remarks will affect your profile. If things are not going well contact the Fiverr resolution center. Submit some screen shorts or any other info from your side to convince them.
Get rid of the buyer by letting him to cancel the order. Even if will not get paid it will be good for you.Once everything ends just block him in order not to get an order from him.

If you have an open order with them: Cancel the order - I’d recommend contacting Customer Support and sending them screenshots of the abusive chat first, in case they agree to cancel it on your behalf to avoid taking a hit to your completion rating. Then block them.

If you do not yet have an open order with them: Use the little flag button next to their message to report them to the Fiverr team for abusive language. Then block them 🙂 It doesn’t sound like it’s worth your time.

Archived