Why dont people read?

jumpleads

I want to hire a designer, but i keep getting garbage responses from *******.

Can I advertise to just people from specific region?
How do I get designers to actually read my brief?

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed. Why dont people read?

Honestly, I don’t think the issue is where people come from (I also think it might be against forum rules to call out people from specific continents but I’m not sure about that!) From what I saw, logo/etc. BR is such a tough competition that 9 out of 10 people will just copypaste their responses (I was looking for a logo and got 5 replies with ‘You will choose me because I’m first’…

If you’re looking for something specific, looking for the seller manually seems to work best! Some patience is required (and the prices will most likely be higher for decent quality work) but it’ll probably be worth it! If you feel like someone isn’t reading your messages try to explain one more time - if it really doesn’t work out, move on! Tedious but better than paying for something you won’t like!

I suppose you used Buyer Request, but if you are not getting a good response there look at the seller section of fiverr and choose your own designer.

When I look I can scale the search down to the best sellers, their different regions etc. I never support newbies anymore, but look for either a Level 1 or Level 2 seller. I look at their description and what their rating are. I also read what previous buyers have written.

Archived