I cant contact seller

billysadik

Hi,

I am trying to contact a seller who just completed a job for me. I was chatting with him last week and today I wanted to ask him again. I saw a message saying he cannot be contacted anymore although I can see that he is online. Does anyone know what is happening? I really want to get in touch with him. Thank you.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

If the seller still has a profile, then it’s likely they have blocked you. You don’t have any idea as to why?

I dont think he blocked me, because you see he promise me to get in touch with me on 5th june and i’d like to contact him so that he know i want to get in touch with him aswell. But he cant be contacted because it says this whenever i open the inbox " Sellers username is no longer available. Here are great alternatives, selected just for you." Is there another way to contact this seller ? I really loved his job and really really want to work with him again.

I dont think he blocked me, because you see he promise me to get in touch with me on 5th june and i’d like to contact him so that he know i want to get in touch with him aswell. But he cant be contacted because it says this whenever i open the inbox " Sellers username is no longer available. Here are great alternatives, selected just for you." Is there another way to contact this seller ? I really loved his job and really really want to work with him again.

I Think you should contact another person for work if he wants to work with you then he’s always getting in touch with you.

I think that seller not available on Fiverr now.

It’s possible that their account is restricted, which is a step away from banned. Best to start looking for another seller.

But he has soooo good many reviews, and the last time he is online was 17 hours ago. Anyhow i can contact him tho ?

Info on restricted accounts: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

And just because they had good reviews doesn’t mean they were following the Fiverr ToS. Maybe the reviews were fake. Maybe they were spamming other accounts. Maybe the order they already did for you was stolen work.

Can you explain more about “Spamming” ? and how come a 263 reviews is a fake reviews ? Not to be rude, but i just really loved his work and really really want to work with him again.

Not saying they are fake, just that they might be.

As for spam, it’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to contact other users about your own services. It’s also against the Fiverr ToS to break a third-party’s ToS. Many, many users become warned or banned for these violations. Again, I’m not saying your seller did, just that this is one of the more common ones.

Have you tried running the work you received through Google or Google images? (Assuming it’s art or writing.)

Not saying they are fake, just that they might be.

As for spam, it’s against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to contact other users about your own services. It’s also against the Fiverr ToS to break a third-party’s ToS. Many, many users become warned or banned for these violations. Again, I’m not saying your seller did, just that this is one of the more common ones.

Have you tried running the work you received through Google or Google images? (Assuming it’s art or writing.)

I have contacted the CS and they cant give contact information because they say its private. I guess there is no other way to contact the seller yeah? 😦 Thank you so much for your reply @imagination7413 @rocks_design @sarwatnadeem98 I’ve been educated. Hahaha God bless you all

Archived