Is it okay to send the link to your dedicated portfolio website when clients ask for samples?

I have seen some sellers (Pros included) who send a link to their website when asked for samples. I understand that this helps build credibility, saves time and also gives the buyer a convenient option to view a large number of previous work, references from off-Fiverr clients and curated reviews. That way, the buyer need not have to download images or .zip files of samples.

Is this okay? I would reckon so, but don’t know what Fiverr’s fine print has to say about it.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Hmm, I see that sellers sure have added their website links in their gig description. Their personal website and not a handle from one of the above platforms. And I’m talking not about newbies, but pros and top rated sellers who have had their links on for at least the past two years.

Hmm, I see that sellers sure have added their website links in their gig description. Their personal website and not a handle from one of the above platforms. And I’m talking not about newbies, but pros and top rated sellers who have had their links on for at least the past two years.

Yeah, I’ve seen those too. But those are the links that Fiverr officially wrote down. Perhaps you can talk to Customer Support → https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new . If ever you do, do let us know here what their response may be, I’m also curious what’s their official stand on that.

Archived