New kid on the fiv

Me too, I’m wondering how people get clients actually :thinking:

I am providing all kinds of digital marketing and e-commerce solution. Some Gigs are still under research, didn’t published yet. You can see this Gig to get ideas. 👍

Which services are you providing from which country?

Same here. 😀

I am providing all kinds of digital marketing and e-commerce solution. Some Gigs are still under research, didn’t published yet. You can see this Gig to get ideas. 👍

Which services are you providing from which country?

I’m from South Africa, I’m a digital artist. Since my Instagram has been getting quite some traction, I decided to try out fiver. Most my commissions come from my Instagram so I’m hoping to find clients WORLDWIDE.

Yes I’ve already done that. What’s next?

Your gig looks good. You have nice samples of your work to back up your claims. Plus, you also seem to have an advantage of a social media following. Direct that traffic to your fiverr gig. Ask some of your regular customers to place some orders on fiverr. Download the mobile app if you haven’t already, it will help you to respond to messages from potential customers quickly. Use SEO optimised keywords in your gig description.

Add some more gigs. Your current gig seems to be offering to draw digital portraits of people. Create another gig saying that you will draw people as anime characters, for example. Fiverr allows new sellers to create a maximum of seven gigs. Offer a specific service in each gig.

And don’t forget to send bids on the buyer requests. They will be the key for you to snag some projects as a new seller.

Hope this helps.

Your gig looks good. You have nice samples of your work to back up your claims. Plus, you also seem to have an advantage of a social media following. Direct that traffic to your fiverr gig. Ask some of your regular customers to place some orders on fiverr. Download the mobile app if you haven’t already, it will help you to respond to messages from potential customers quickly. Use SEO optimised keywords in your gig description.

Add some more gigs. Your current gig seems to be offering to draw digital portraits of people. Create another gig saying that you will draw people as anime characters, for example. Fiverr allows new sellers to create a maximum of seven gigs. Offer a specific service in each gig.

And don’t forget to send bids on the buyer requests. They will be the key for you to snag some projects as a new seller.

Hope this helps.

Wow, wow, wow.

This is some A1 advice right here. For someone who is new to this site this is exactly what I was looking for to get started.

I will do everything you’ve told me, thank you very much writingbuff? you’ve made my day??

Wow, wow, wow.

This is some A1 advice right here. For someone who is new to this site this is exactly what I was looking for to get started.

I will do everything you’ve told me, thank you very much writingbuff? you’ve made my day??

You are welcome. Best of luck and I hope that your business flourishes on this site.

One last tip: Please read the Terms of Service carefully. Many rookie mistakes are made by new sellers who just glance over the TOS and end up getting slapped by a warning or getting their accounts permanently suspended.

You are welcome. Best of luck and I hope that your business flourishes on this site.

One last tip: Please read the Terms of Service carefully. Many rookie mistakes are made by new sellers who just glance over the TOS and end up getting slapped by a warning or getting their accounts permanently suspended.

Oofff, not gonna lie I just slipped over that? I’ll make sure to check them out? how long have you been here?

Oofff, not gonna lie I just slipped over that? I’ll make sure to check them out? how long have you been here?

I created my first account around November last year but I did not like my username so I deactivated it a month later and created this new one in January. Then my college finals arrived and I had to pause all my gigs for three months. I seriously started investing my time here from the middle of April. So far, I have completed 3 orders, have 1 order in queue and earned around $50. Stick around, be patient and keep checking on the forum topics- you will find a whole well of wisdom from the more experienced sellers 🙂

Archived