Gig Problems containing “Description contains illegal characters”

designer_afsar

Hi, I am a New Seller. I already upload a new gig. And now I am uploading my 2nd gig, in the description I face a problem again and again. This is - “Description contains illegal characters”.
I remove all illegal characters and I used some Word not more than 4 times. But I face the same problem.
I try to cut and paste in the text document file and again copy and paste here. But no result. Any Solution here?? Help Me Please

I already use it but no result. I lost my 1 hour to solve it. No result yet.

I agree deleting and re-typing everything should work. edit: I meant only deleting everything in the description field though

For the notepad method, try pasting it into notepad, saving it as some plain text format (I don’t know if it depends on the encoding setting), closing the file and re-opening it, then copying that into the gig description.

Make a whole new description or manually type everything again. Don’t copy paste as maybe you missed out on a character that is not allowed.

I already use this method but still not working. I delete my gig and create new one and use same description and now no problem in here. Thanks

• wp_kid locked this topic

Archived