Suggest to improve my gig

ashfaqmohammad

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

These are my suggestions for the gig:

Gig: I will do data entry in low price with in one day
In the gig title:
“with in one day” could be “within one day”

In the gig description:
“web scrapping” could be “web scraping”
“with in 24 hours” could be “within 24 hours”

In the extras it says “additional hours” but it doesn’t specify how many additional hours. If it lets you specify the amount there maybe do that.

It says “LinkedIn Data Collection” - make sure that’s not against any Linked-in rule.

I’m not sure the search tags are optimal. eg. buyers might not search for “in” and there’s a filter for budget so buyers might not specify “low” and “price” in a search.

There is no secret to improve your your gig. Just follow your competitors and try to make better from there by following fiverr rules.

Following what your competitors do won’t necessarily result in an improved gig. It will result in a gig that looks and seems similar to your competitors, and if one outright copies and steals from other sellers, it can result in a lot worse.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 3 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for your response

These are my suggestions for the gig:

Gig: I will do data entry in low price with in one day

In the gig title:

“with in one day” could be “within one day”

In the gig description:

“web scrapping” could be “web scraping”

“with in 24 hours” could be “within 24 hours”

In the extras it says “additional hours” but it doesn’t specify how many additional hours. If it lets you specify the amount there maybe do that.

It says “LinkedIn Data Collection” - make sure that’s not against any Linked-in rule.

I’m not sure the search tags are optimal. eg. buyers might not search for “in” and there’s a filter for budget so buyers might not specify “low” and “price” in a search.

Thank you for your detail suggestions.

There are freelancers on fiverr that offer professional gig reviewals.

Try searching for “fiverr gig review”

There are freelancers on fiverr that offer professional gig reviewals.

While those type of Gigs may exist, they will be removed if Fiverr gets wind of them, as they are not allowed here.

GG

Archived