A client gave me a google drive link and told me to add him there

imtiazkun

If your order is related to Graphic Designer field than Its common clients mostly send their Google drive links to share their presentation and References. but if your work is not related to that than don’t add him anywhere. Its dangerous. I will suggest you to be active and clever.Don’t upload the order work there or send him anywhere out of fiverr.

What’s the purpose? Do they want you to upload your work on their google drive?

At the beginning of the work he gave me a link and said to add him there. No context provided. 😑 and I declined. He said, “I’m being unprofessional”. I told him it was against the terms and conditions. Now he said I’m fake and not replying any more so I left it to it.

At the beginning of the work he gave me a link and said to add him there. No context provided. 😑 and I declined. He said, “I’m being unprofessional”. I told him it was against the terms and conditions. Now he said I’m fake and not replying any more so I left it to it.

Something tells me that it’s not the best type of client to work with 🙂

I have a feeling this is not a “client” that you have an ongoing order with.

Sounds like someone who messaged you and told you to add them on Google Drive.

If that is the case, you dodged a bullet - especially if they gave you no answer to why they wanted you to add this link.

GG

Thank you 😁. Things are taken care of taken to the Almighty. Nothing to worry about now.

Archived