If i block a buyer, He can see my gig or profile?

rab2wanted

thank you so much. actually a buyer forced me for order with low price. this is not possible for me.

Can you elaborate how that happened?

Did they place an order without speaking to you first?

Is it more than the scope of your offering?

Can you elaborate how that happened?

Did they place an order without speaking to you first?

Is it more than the scope of your offering?

actually he ask fe for Custom offer. but price are very low for me. i am not interest work with him.

actually he ask fe for Custom offer. but price are very low for me. i am not interest work with him.

Okay great!

Alternatively, you could speak to them as well of how quality outcome for their requirements require x time and x amount.

But of course, it’s your prerogative at the end of the day.

or you can simply tell them sorry i am not interested in working with you but important is if you already deal them in buyer request then and they place the order then you can cancel it from support side but this affect your order completion rate. but it seems like he has no active order with so why are you worried about it just tell them or you can block them or third most appropriate choice is tell customer support about it

or you can simply tell them sorry i am not interested in working with you but important is if you already deal them in buyer request then and they place the order then you can cancel it from support side but this affect your order completion rate. but it seems like he has no active order with so why are you worried about it just tell them or you can block them or third most appropriate choice is tell customer support about it

Thank you so much for your help !!!

Archived