Live portfolio help!

graphicsbysefe

Hi could someone help me out please? The services i provide on fiver require me to deliver 2 videos in the final delivery (A youtube intro and outro). However, does the buyer pick which one of the 2 videos I send that they want to display in the live portfolio or does fiverr automatically choose?? I would prefer for the first video i send (the intro) to be displayed in the live portfolio rather than the 2nd (the outro) however the first video never shows up in the live portfolio. Is there a way where both the videos I send in the final delivery can be shown in the live portfolio rather than just one, or at least the first video rather than the second? Does anyone have a solution to this please?

Maybe you could do something like deliver the 2nd video in a zip archive so it won’t be considered as a live portfolio piece.

Hey, thanks for your response. Could you please explain what you mean by deliver in a zip archive and how i would do so? Sorry I’ve not been using fiverr for long so don’t have much experience when it comes to these things.

Hey, thanks for your response. Could you please explain what you mean by deliver in a zip archive and how i would do so? Sorry I’ve not been using fiverr for long so don’t have much experience when it comes to these things.

what you mean by deliver in a zip archive

I meant pack the video into an archive so it has “zip” extension instead of “avi”, “mp4” or whichever your video has, so it’ll be ignored in the live portfolio. But the suggestion by @iparshantrajput seems to be a lot better 🙂

Archived