Payment related

priyanshucha824

This is my first client over Fiverr and I am not too sure about how to take the payments from him. He has given me an order over my gig and the countdown has also started on my profile.
My work is ready. Should I give directly the work to him or ask for the payment first? to ensure that he doesn’t run away without the payment?

thank you sir for the link!

You might want to check this one as well 🙂

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

You might want to check this one as well 🙂

I know this has been discussed repeatedly, but somehow, it seems never to get better. I’m talking about the use of “dear”, “sir”, and “madam”. Recently I’ve also been called “honey”. What’s next? “Pumpkin?” Ok, so there might be some humour in all of this, but please, stop using “dear”, “sir”, and “madam” when doing business internationally. I’m not your dear. Sir might be seen as respectful in some countries, but then it’s overused and unnecessary. Besides, most countries in the west won’t us…

thanks again!

Mr.Donnichols 😃

it means that the buyer had already paid to fiverr? no need to worry then?

Yes bro, if the buyer finally approves your order then your payment will go under pending clearence for 14 days and after that period you will get your payments in your balance.

Archived