A buyer threatening me

Hi, My name is Faisal

I was working on fiverr very peacefully and legally and this is my only family breed. I’m also paying my university fee and other expenses by doing my hard work on fiverr. I was very comfortable, happy and successful on fiverr. I love fiverr due to my bright future.

As the orders, cancellation and revisions are the part of job on fiverr and I’m okay with it coz it’s policy of fiverr and I’m very to part of this amazing community

But recently I got order from a buyer who demanded me to finish it with 6 hours, And I accepted. But when I was on last stage of the order the last data wasn’t there he forgotten to uploaded in there, well I asked him and he accepted his mistake and upload the data. I finished the work within time frame but then he claimed new revision with new instruction by using abusing. I got hurt and asked him to cancel the order that I can’t work with that people who only send you abuse words in return of had work.

He declined and said finish my work I can’t go anywhere now.

After a long conversation he apologised me and We are again ready to work.

I sent him new delivery and then he again claimed new revision with new instruction. Well that was too detailed instruction which can be took alot of time (make sure in the beginning that was little work)

Well I asked him again to cancel the order coz he wanted the next delivery within 30 mnts which was not possible well he gave me 16 hours more.

But suddenly I got high temperature and were not able to do any job so I send the order to my team member which can be done within 24 hours.

After the 16 hours the buyer came again and asked me to cancel the order for not sending the delivery on time and I agreed with it.

Then he start threatening me to report the Fiverr against me. Even he’s using some abusing words.

I even offered himto do the two orders totally free due to little wasted of his time. (Even i lost money and my hardwork too)

But He threatening me that he’ll report the fiverr and will end my future from the fiverr.

I’m very disappointed and feeling the uncomfortable on the fiverr.

I just want to know that does any buyer have enough power to remove anyone’s future from the fiverr if the seller did alots of hard work on it?

As i already said revisions are the part of orders then why the buyers threatened to the sellers??

I’m very worried about this even I couldn’t sleep properly due to this problem 🤒

Pls help me what I’ve to do now?

Guest ligiacarvalho

Hi, My name is Faisal

I was working on fiverr very peacefully and legally and this is my only family breed. I’m also paying my university fee and other expenses by doing my hard work on fiverr. I was very comfortable, happy and successful on fiverr. I love fiverr due to my bright future.

As the orders, cancellation and revisions are the part of job on fiverr and I’m okay with it coz it’s policy of fiverr and I’m very to part of this amazing community

But recently I got order from a buyer who demanded me to finish it with 6 hours, And I accepted. But when I was on last stage of the order the last data wasn’t there he forgotten to uploaded in there, well I asked him and he accepted his mistake and upload the data. I finished the work within time frame but then he claimed new revision with new instruction by using abusing. I got hurt and asked him to cancel the order that I can’t work with that people who only send you abuse words in return of had work.

I sent him new delivery and then he again claimed new revision with new instruction. Well that was too detailed instruction which can be took alot of time (make sure in the beginning that was little work)

Well I asked him again to cancel the order coz he wanted the next delivery within 30 mnts which was not possible well he gave me 16 hours more.

But suddenly I got high temperature and were not able to do any job so I send the order to my team member which can be done within 24 hours.

After the 16 hours the buyer came again and asked me to cancel the order for not sending the delivery on time and I agreed with it.

Then he start threatening me to report the Fiverr against me. Even he’s using some abusing words.

I even offered himto do the two orders totally free due to little wasted of his time. (Even i lost money and my hardwork too)

But He threatening me that he’ll report the fiverr and will end my future from the fiverr.

I just want to know that does any buyer have enough power to remove anyone’s future from the fiverr if the seller did alots of hard work on it?

As i already said revisions are the part of orders then why the buyers threatened to the sellers??

I’m very worried about this even I couldn’t sleep properly due to this problem 🤒

But recently I got order from a buyer who demanded me to finish it with 6 hours, And I accepted.

All this is happening because you allowed the buyer to dictate how you work and your schedule. You should have reported this buyer from the minute he became abusive. Many sellers are so afraid to say no to customers because of the level status and reviews that scammers are taking advantage of. Contact CS, explain the situation, cancel the order, report the buyer and move on.

But recently I got order from a buyer who demanded me to finish it with 6 hours, And I accepted.

All this is happening because you allowed the buyer to dictate how you work and your schedule. You should have reported this buyer from the minute he became abusive. Many sellers are so afraid to say no to customers because of the level status and reviews that scammers are taking advantage of. Contact CS, explain the situation, cancel the order, report the buyer and move on.

Hi ligiacarvalho,

Thanks so much for your kind response.

Hut I’m little afraid to contacting the CS. As I already cancelled the order. I don’t want any kind fight I just need peace environment.

But he’s keep threatening me while I’m saying him sorry

Instead of being afraid of the “power” buyer has, you should have re-read Terms of Service right after first rude words against you were initiated.

Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.

This applies to buyers and sellers equally. You should have reported them as soon as you felt the situation went out of control.

Guest ligiacarvalho

Hi ligiacarvalho,

Thanks so much for your kind response.

Hut I’m little afraid to contacting the CS. As I already cancelled the order. I don’t want any kind fight I just need peace environment.

But he’s keep threatening me while I’m saying him sorry

You can block the buyer.

And also read this:

Instead of being afraid of the “power” buyer has, you should have re-read Terms of Service right after first rude words against you were initiated.

Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.

This applies to buyers and sellers equally. You should have reported them as soon as you felt the situation went out of control.

Hi donnichols,

Thank you for kind support.

Yes he used abused words on me.

So may be fiverr will check it manually and then decide the last decision

Guest ligiacarvalho

Yes bro,

I just blocked him.

But as he already said he submitted the case against me.

Now this is the problem that I’m worried about it.

If you did not break any TOS rule, you have nothing to worry about.

If you did not break any TOS rule, you have nothing to worry about.

No I didn’t break any TOS rule.

Just correct me if I’m wrong pls.

This is not any issue against the TOS rule if we got order and then cancelled it due to any reason.

I think this shouldn’t be any problem to the seller?

Hi, My name is Faisal

What a mess of a situation to place yourself into.

You should have never accepted the order in the first place. You are a freelancer, not a subservient toady to be pushed around by a demanding, flaky, bully of a buyer. You decide how to conduct your business, and you can ultimately decide to not work for whomever you want.

Capitulating to a bully only incentivizes them to continue to bully you.

You seemingly had a plethora of indications that this buyer was trouble, yet you continued to submit to his demands and work for him. There are times when showing you have a backbone and aren’t willing to take any further BS and abuse is necessary. 😠

What a mess of a situation to place yourself into.

You should have never accepted the order in the first place. You are a freelancer, not a subservient toady to be pushed around by a demanding, flaky, bully of a buyer. You decide how to conduct your business, and you can ultimately decide to not work for whomever you want.

Capitulating to a bully only incentivizes them to continue to bully you.

You seemingly had a plethora of indications that this buyer was trouble, yet you continued to submit to his demands and work for him. There are times when showing you have a backbone and aren’t willing to take any further BS and abuse is necessary. 😠

It was my bad experience with this buyer? he was very nice in the beginning and then showed his real face?

Now I dont know should I contact to CS or not.

I even blocked him and cancelled his order.

Now I’m just worried where he threatened me about report that he submitted to the fiverr.

It was my bad experience with this buyer? he was very nice in the beginning and then showed his real face?

Now I dont know should I contact to CS or not.

I even blocked him and cancelled his order.

Now I’m just worried where he threatened me about report that he submitted to the fiverr.

Contact CS. If the buyer does report you, it is better to have preemptively contacted CS with your side of the story, and thoroughly document and detail the bad behavior and unreasonable demands of the buyer.

I got warning from the fiverr and I just lost my level two badge. What a justice granted from the fiverr.

The buyer used abused words but what I got? Lost money, lost hard word, lost level two badge.

Did that just happen?

Your hesitancy to contact CS earlier might be due to something else, one might deduct.

Either the buyer gave a biased version of what occurred and convinced CS to issue you a warning, or there is more to the story than being presented.

If you really are in the clear, you should have contacted CS first in regards to the order.

Should i contact to CS? I don’t think now they’ll listen my issue and restore my level….

Should i contact to CS? I don’t think now they’ll listen my issue and restore my level….

I’ve already told you several times that you should have contacted CS.

It’s a bit late now and the damage is done, but maybe, there might be a chance that you can convince CS that the buyer was in the wrong.

Don’t hold your breath, however.

Guest lloydsolutions

Yes I just got the warning.

I was typing my issue to contact the CS and in the meantime I got warning.

What exactly are the reasons Fiverr gave for the warning?

What exactly are the reasons Fiverr gave for the warning?

A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s TOS.

To create a fair and respectable marketplace, please react our TOS.

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for level two status.

We removed your level two badge.

Etc etc etc

Guest ligiacarvalho

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for level two status.

Etc etc etc

Did you use abusive language towards the client? Were you able to remain calm and keep communicating professionally with him?

Guest lloydsolutions

Etc etc etc

Based on previous forum topics you are also invited to reach out to Customer Support if you have any questions or concerns. Suggest you do that to get further clarification.

Guest yarasin

Hi, My name is Faisal

instruction by using abusing

First of all you shouldn’t continue the project after first incident, compile all details and contact with CS team.

Archived