Help me to solve the problem

safayat939

I am a new seller.
Problem: Description contains illegal characters
Here is my gig description:

Very much welcome to my GIG.

I will professionally digitize, trace, and vectorized your handwritten signature into a digital vector signature.

Somehow, we all need to do our work online. So, we need to convert our handwritten signature to the digital signature for the soft documents, online submission, invoice, letter, banner, watermark, and many other places.

Why Me?

• I will manually trace the signature. So, your signature will be perfect.
  • Friendly customer care.
  • Excellent and High-Quality work.
  • Extremely fast delivery in one day.
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you are satisfied with the result.

Or else your money will be back .

What will you get:

1. One Vectorized signature
  2. Transparent PNG and High-Quality JPEG.
  3. 300 DPI resolution.
  4. Any color that you want.
  5. Free Source files (Ai, PSD, EPS, SVG, pdf)
  6. UNLIMITED REVISIONS

Note: For One GIG you can get One signature. If you have multiple then order multiple GIG.

Try pasting it in notepad, then recopy it from there and paste it back in the description box.

Side note: DON’T OFFER UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Try pasting it in notepad, then recopy it from there and paste it back in the description box.

Side note: DON’T OFFER UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Thank you very much. To share the link. 🙂

Archived