How badly impacts Order cancelation on the Fiverr account

It will impact you more if you are a seller who is new or one who has very few sales. Your “order completion” rate will decrease, and if it drops below 90%, this can cause you to drop a level or not attain the next level on the 15th of the month. I have also read for some in the forums, cancelling has made their Gig lose whatever page they were on as well, since, in Fiverr’s eyes, that Gig is not “performing” as well as the others.

With that said, there are times when you have to cancel - there is no other option.

GG

It will impact you more if you are a seller who is new or one who has very few sales. Your “order completion” rate will decrease, and if it drops below 90%, this can cause you to drop a level or not attain the next level on the 15th of the month. I have also read for some in the forums, cancelling has made their Gig lose whatever page they were on as well, since, in Fiverr’s eyes, that Gig is not “performing” as well as the others.

With that said, there are times when you have to cancel - there is no other option.

GG

@genuineguidance Thank you for your explanation. I had to cancel two orders few months ago after that I am receiving very few orders.

Archived