I am very upset today

Hi guys, Today I am very upset. A lady buyer came, messaged me, and just gone saying that ok I understand. I was just typing and she said like that. I asked for forgiveness if anything hurt her but I think she blocked me. I have worked both lady and gents buyer but the first time I was so upset with this kind of behavior 😭

How you have a deal with that kind of situation?

530890514_Maam.jpg.e3cc214847d6b426c221c4f4a3d202ff.jpg
Ma'am709×371 18.1 KB

It’s fine. They blocked you. There could be a 1001 reasons.

There will be other buyers.

Also, if she said okay I understand without further response and you kept on messaging her… It calls for a block.

Thanks Bintzia Ma’am for your response.

Oh I am new to Fiverr. That’s why I didn’t understand . but now I understand after saying it I should not message her!

Thanks Bintzia Ma’am for your response.

Oh I am new to Fiverr. That’s why I didn’t understand . but now I understand after saying it I should not message her!

I have this really nice book on Business Communications.

If you are able to get one, do go through it. It equips the reader with all sorts of tips of managing business communications. Consider fiverr messages as such as well.

All the best 🙂

May god bless you. Bye Ma’am

You’re trying to be kind, but when it comes to business relationships on the international marketplace - you’re risking to cause an opposite reaction. Buyers don’t come to you for blessings, they may not even believe in God. They don’t want to be called “sir” or “ma’am”. They want your service and straight-to-the-point communication, nothing more. Get used to it 🙂

I have this really nice book on Business Communications.

If you are able to get one, do go through it. It equips the reader with all sorts of tips of managing business communications. Consider fiverr messages as such as well.

All the best 🙂

Ok Ma’am, I will definitely read the book. Thanks for your valuable information Ma’am. Thanks a lot .

You’re trying to be kind, but when it comes to business relationships on the international marketplace - you’re risking to cause an opposite reaction. Buyers don’t come to you for blessings, they may not even believe in God. They don’t want to be called “sir” or “ma’am”. They want your service and straight-to-the-point communication, nothing more. Get used to it 🙂

They don’t want to be called “sir” or “ma’am”.

👀 Well…

Oh I see. Thanks for your valuable information, Sir. Can I ask something? What should I called them if I can’t use Sir or Ma’am?

Archived