Got My First Order. Will I get more orders if I get a good review?

sadit_designs

Got my first order in Fiverr in 6 days. My question is, if I get good reviews, will I get more orders?

if I get good reviews, will I get more orders?

You might or you might not.

If people are interested in your gig they will keep buying however one good review doesn’t mean that you will keep getting more orders.

what did you do to get your first order? Im struggling to get my first order. Please Help?

Just write effective Byer request. Write about your experience and what exactly you will provide them. Most importantly, do not copy and paste. Use your brains. Make sure the request is not too long.Hope it helps.

I see. Will it help me to rank my gig?

Will it help me to rank my gig?

It might or it might not 😉

It is very naive to expect that one action (aka one good review) will make you basically successful

Though potentially it might help to get you more visibility

Will it help me to rank my gig?

It might or it might not 😉

It is very naive to expect that one action (aka one good review) will make you basically successful

Though potentially it might help to get you more visibility

Okay then. I think I just got the ball rolling. Thanks for your time here.

Okay then. I think I just got the ball rolling. Thanks for your time here.

Whatever you do, do NOT message the buyer and ASK for a review, mention a rating or feedback.

This will stop your “roll” you may be on with getting orders. It can earn you a TOS warning.

Let the buyer decide if they want to review your work.

GG

Whatever you do, do NOT message the buyer and ASK for a review, mention a rating or feedback.

This will stop your “roll” you may be on with getting orders. It can earn you a TOS warning.

Let the buyer decide if they want to review your work.

GG

Okay. I will make sure I do not stop the ‘roll’ by asking for a 5 star review. Thanks for your advice.

Archived